IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 15 - Game 16 - Bump-N-Jump Smash Up - SPECIAL SCORING

1 minute ago, Rickster8 said:

Lol and you said you aren't very good at BNJ. Sheesh, I must REALLY suck then..... ?

Haha, when you look at the HSC record, I can't get anywhere near it, but I guess I'm OK. 

As I said, the tricky thing playing this special scoring mode is knowing what your score is as it doesn't show it on the screen until you crash. 

I had 141K after the fall roadway (I'd crashed 50 cars for a 25K bonus on that level) which meant I had to be really careful on the winter roadway to not go over the limit. I just had to crash and hope I'd judged it about right! 

Yeah essentially we are playing with just one 50k bonus and the rest is smash and crash. You just level up each time you surpass another 50k... So if you go over 99,998 you then go to level 2, if you go over 149,998 you go to level 3. If you go over 199,998 you go to level 4, etc

I am stuck on level 1 cuz I suck at this game and I'm staying there because I'm all over Auto Racing now.... ?

Edited by Rickster8
Spelling

11 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

Yeah essentially we are playing with just one 50k bonus and the rest is smash and crash. You just level up each time you surpass another 50k... So if you go over 99,998 you then go to level 2, if you go over 149,998 you go to level 3. If you go over 199,998 you go to level 4, etc

I am stuck on level 1 cuz I suck at this game and I'm staying there because I'm all over Auto Racing now.... ?

OK, I just don't see the point of the levelling up as you'd play this game very differently if you're aiming to hit an exact limit compared to if you're trying to get as high a score as possible, but fair enough! 

I'm finished with this game too. I'll have a go at Auto Racing over the weekend. ?

Edited by gezkc

Yeah I wanted to change the game (BNJ) so it wasn't the usual anti bump n jump game. Just wanted it to be more of a smash and crash as I find that aspect of the game funner to play, although the cap thing kind of didn't really work as expected. Oh well, live and learn I guess... It'll end Sunday night, lol ?

• Like 2

FINAL BNJ Smash / Crash Update: GEZKC SMASHES THE COMPETITION!!!

car crash police GIF by Excalibur Games Officialcar crash cars GIF

148,880 (L2) - gezkc [+13][+2 GAME WINNER INCENTIVE]

131,260 (L2) - mark griff [+12]

84,520 (L1) - Rickster8 [+11]

-----------------------------

65,264 (L1) - lupovax [+9]

54,888 (L1) - fakecortex [+8]

14,988 (L1) - roadrunner [+7]

Edited by Rickster8
Formatting
  • Haha 2