IGNORED

Odyssey 2 Expansion Module Idea

swlovinist

Right now we live a great time in which old tech is being blended with new.   There are have been other classic consoles that have benefited from modern day expansion modules, offering new products and ways to enjoy classic consoles with modern TV sets.   What about one for the Odyssey 2?   What if a module could be created that would make it easy to enjoy some features the Odyssey 2 offered(voice), as well as some of the Philips Videopac+ G7400?   Video out options such as a way to hook up to modern TV sets?   Just throwing out this idea and just wanted to see what others thought about it.   

13 hours ago, Tempest said:

I'd love to see something that would allow G7400/O3 games to be played on the O2, but I think the whole PAL/NTSC timing thing would still need to be overcome.

Thank you for your input.   I am sure there is a reason why we have not seen this yet, but sure would be cool to at least imagine...

21 hours ago, Tempest said:

I'd love to see something that would allow G7400/O3 games to be played on the O2, but I think the whole PAL/NTSC timing thing would still need to be overcome.

I think this would be the only thing that I would be interested in. I don't really want an upgrade that makes the O2 do things way beyond (meaning past the G7400/O3) in the style of like the SMS or NES. That doesn't make sense to me. I just don't think it's possible based on what I've read on the interwebs over the last several years.

• Like 1