IGNORED

Millipede 7800 - what is this?

jgkspsx

2 hours ago, gambler172 said:

For 10 bucks....nobody makes a cart for you.

25-30 bucks is a good price.....

Shaen Sr or Al could do

I meant 10 dollar for you and 15 for the cart.  I used to buy brand new games 25 from Pmp and 5 dollar shipping back in 2013. I do not buy hacks of games I am not rich enough or I would.  A completely new game yes everyone I can afford. Do I appreciate some of the hacks?. Yes I remember blue did an awesome pp2 hack that made the car look much better. 

On 11/13/2021 at 12:45 PM, Silver Back said:

So that physical copy of millipede was made and sold without your consent?

Hey I think I accidently deleted a comment from you on my "124 different Atari 7800 games" Youtube video before I got to read it. What did you ask

Edited by Cousin Vinnie

1 hour ago, Cousin Vinnie said:

Hey I think I accidently deleted a comment from you on my "124 different Atari 7800 games" Youtube video before I got to read it. What did you ask

Yes btw I love your website. It’s a fun read when I’m winding down at night. I’ve used it as a resource to learn where to get homebrews. That sort of what finally got me to pull the trigger on joining the forums here. 

I just thought maybe you could add an article or section about how to obtain each homebrew that your aware of. I know you leave them in the reviews themselves and without it I never would’ve got putt 18, alpha race, etc. It’s just a suggestion, obviously what your already providing to the community works. I just thought having a dedicated article would be nice. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Silver Back said:

Yes btw I love your website. It’s a fun read when I’m winding down at night. I’ve used it as a resource to learn where to get homebrews. That sort of what finally got me to pull the trigger on joining the forums here. 

I just thought maybe you could add an article or section about how to obtain each homebrew that your aware of. I know you leave them in the reviews themselves and without it I never would’ve got putt 18, alpha race, etc. It’s just a suggestion, obviously what your already providing to the community works. I just thought having a dedicated article would be nice. 

Its really really really odd, but I dont remember where I got a lot of the weird games I have. I'm a wrestler, took too many bumps on the old afro, I guess. Some of the stuff was from people wanting me to review games that they (or a friend) made around 2005. People have sent me stuff, Lee Kruger's site sold Klax and Sentinel but they went out of business. But pretty much, every hack or homebrew now comes from Atari Age, Video 61, Good Deal Games or ebay. Some games like Santa Simon, Travi 7800, the Halloween Cart, Super Cobra, etc were just lightning in a bottle and once you miss it, its gonna be hard to get a cart like that again. I would kill for a purple and green Sick Pickles cart... but I will probably never get one now. You snooze you lose. And some games, almost no one knows where they came from or who made them... games that I have like Pole Position 3 (sucks), Baby Pac Man (UKI version), and Tank Command Midnight Run, are mysteries on who would (or who would want to) physically create them. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cousin Vinnie said:

Its really really really odd, but I dont remember where I got a lot of the weird games I have. I'm a wrestler, took too many bumps on the old afro, I guess. Some of the stuff was from people wanting me to review games that they (or a friend) made around 2005. People have sent me stuff, Lee Kruger's site sold Klax and Sentinel but they went out of business. But pretty much, every hack or homebrew now comes from Atari Age, Video 61, Good Deal Games or ebay. Some games like Santa Simon, Travi 7800, the Halloween Cart, Super Cobra, etc were just lightning in a bottle and once you miss it, its gonna be hard to get a cart like that again. I would kill for a purple and green Sick Pickles cart... but I will probably never get one now. You snooze you lose. And some games, almost no one knows where they came from or who made them... games that I have like Pole Position 3 (sucks), Baby Pac Man (UKI version), and Tank Command Midnight Run, are mysteries on who would (or who would want to) physically create them. 

Yeah it seems like a few of those neat old carts were “you had to be around at the time” ordeals, which for the most part I’m okay with. It makes it that much more special for those of you that were there. 

Like I said your website was the catalyst for me making an account here for both shopping and the forums.  You turned me on to video61 and good deal games through your Atari 7800 forever website too, so thank you. 

and for the love of gods protect your head. Don’t want to ruin your pro hat flipper career lol. Love the YouTube intro.  Thanks for everything. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Silver Back said:

Yeah it seems like a few of those neat old carts were “you had to be around at the time” ordeals, which for the most part I’m okay with. It makes it that much more special for those of you that were there. 

Like I said your website was the catalyst for me making an account here for both shopping and the forums.  You turned me on to video61 and good deal games through your Atari 7800 forever website too, so thank you. 

and for the love of gods protect your head. Don’t want to ruin your pro hat flipper career lol. Love the YouTube intro.  Thanks for everything. 

Thank you! Its hard to slip a hat on an afro

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I REALLY enjoy the frameless version of Centipede TB Hack for the 7800 and it is SMOOTH!!! It is arcade quality through and through, in fact Lil' Sexy seems to put out that Namco-style font better than any of the other 3 Atari systems I own (2600, 5200, and XEGS) and it is the most challenging, unless you play the novice version in which the spider IS ALWAYS SLOWER than any of the other difficulty levels. In fact it makes this game easier to play, while my 5200/"Glenn" A8 version seems to be the toughest, even in Easy Play mode, the spiders are much more aggressive on it, while the OG 1981 A8 version seems to be the easiest, even though the graphics on that same OG A8 version are not the greatest.

• Thanks 1