IGNORED

AVC/JCU's final Jagfest issue

Just to let you know, that AVC/JCU will start working on it's final Jagfest

issue this week.

This issue will have reports from Jagfest past and present. As well some reviews from past issues and photos from Fests.

If you have attened any of Jagfest events and have some thoughts you like mentioned in the issue feel free to e-mail me. (same goes for pictures)

Thank you

Dan Iacovelli

AVC/JCU chairperson

• 5 months later...
Just to let you know, that AVC/JCU will start working on it's final Jagfest

issue this week.

This issue will have reports from Jagfest past and present. As well some reviews from past issues and photos from Fests.

If you have attened any of Jagfest events and have some thoughts you like mentioned in the issue feel free to e-mail me. (same goes for pictures)

Thank you  

Dan Iacovelli

AVC/JCU chairperson

Update Update!!:

It's been a while but with work piling up and VGS and other

stuff it been pushed back. Well I'm back to work on it as I speak.

in the meantime the first two years are now in the issue(1997 a report on jagfest '97 has no pictures, areview on BS and a breif history on the jagfest issue itself,

1998 review on air cars, reports from kevin manne,Wes Powel and Dane Stegman,pictures from jagfest 98 )

2 years down 5 to go.

Again if you like to help out with this issue please e-mail me if you have been any of the jagfests.

(the issue is scheduled to be released in time for MGC btw)

• 2 weeks later...

Update Update #2:

Jagfest 1999 alomost complete added in the issue

review of tempest 2k (added), My report of Jagfest'99(added)

Carls report on the show (not added yet, but hopefully he'll give me approvel) plus I'll add some comments from the visitors the show

I might add some pics from the show as well.

Again if you like to help out with this issue please e-mail me if you have been any of the jagfests.

(most of the reports and pics are coming from the Jagfest website at jagfest.atari.org (kev gave me his permission to use anything from the site but still I would like to get permission from the hosts and visitors of the shows)

Update Update #2:

Jagfest 1999 alomost complete added in the issue

review of tempest 2k  (added), My report of Jagfest'99(added)

Carls report on the show (not added yet, but hopefully he'll give me approvel) plus I'll add some comments from the visitors  the show

I might add some pics from the show as well.

(most of the reports and pics are coming from the Jagfest website at jagfest.atari.org (kev gave me his permission to use anything from the site but still I would like to get permission from the hosts and visitors of the shows)

just added:

Carl's and Et hunter's Reports from Jagfest '99

Views from other people who were at the show(Scott walters and Kevin manne and onther mini report from ET)

Pics from jagfest'99 from kevin manne (I could have used Dan loosens pics but I was looking for pics that has more of the show in it instead of places in MN)

(scott or ET, if you read this and don't want you thoughts from the show in the issue let me know)

(I should thank carl for his permission to use his report from the show :) )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Jagfest'99 section is now finished I'll be working on jagfest 2k section soon

(it will include reports from both Jagfest US and E-Jagfest as well as  pics from the shows and another Jaguiar Review from the jagfest issues)

I'm almost done with the 2k section, I'm going to add pics jagfest 2k (US)

that scott walters took,then I'm going add another Jag review from the jagfest issue(yep, since there were two shows in 2000 it gets two reviews)

then report from E-jagfest2k and maybe pics(I need the permission from the host of the shows to put them in the issue)

• 3 weeks later...

just finished the jagfest 2k section of the fanzine I'll be working on jagfest 2k1 section next. (Remember if you have any comments or pics from any the jagfest events let me know just because I've finished a section doesn't mean I can't add to it)

btw: the cost for this issue might be higher then expected(was going go for the usall 2f or b/w 8 for color,but it almost as big as the VGS program I did so I might have up the price a bit to cover printing and such.

I should have the cost deatilas after I finish this section.

• 2 weeks later...
just finished the jagfest 2k section of the fanzine I'll be working on jagfest 2k1 section next. (Remember if you have any comments or pics from any the jagfest events let  me know just because I've finished a section doesn't mean I can't add  to it)

btw: the cost for this issue might be higher then expected(was going go for the usall 2f or b/w 8 for color,but it almost as big as the VGS program I did so I might have up the price a bit to cover printing and such.

I've started on the jagfest2k1 section now just added zero 5 review and my report from the show, I'll be adding dan Loosen's and randy fermite reports as well then I'll pics from me and randy to the isssue.

(Remember if you have any comments or pics from any the jagfest events let me know just because I've finished a section doesn't mean I can't add to it)

just finished the jagfest 2k section of the fanzine I'll be working on jagfest 2k1 section next. (Remember if you have any comments or pics from any the jagfest events let  me know just because I've finished a section doesn't mean I can't add  to it)

I've started on the jagfest2k1 section now just added zero 5 review and my report from the show, I'll be adding dan Loosen's and randy fermite reports as well then I'll pics from me and randy to the isssue.

(Remember if you have any comments or pics from any the jagfest events let me know just because I've finished a section doesn't mean I can't add to it)

just added reports from Dan Lossen and Randy Femrite to the jagfest 2k1 section I'm going to add a few more reports from other people then I'll add the pics. (page count btw is up to 27 pages right now in about a week or so I'll anounce the price of the issue and how to order a copy)

Ok just added three more reports to fest2k1:Carl Forhan,Miach Rowe and Clint Thompson. Now looking at 30 + pages.

I will be adding pics from the show this week then I'll be working Eurofest2k1.

(if you want to add anything to sections please send them to me before may 15th that will be your last chance to send them if I want the it done by MGC)

Ok just added three more reports to fest2k1:Carl Forhan,Miach Rowe and Clint Thompson. Now looking at 30 + pages.

I will be adding pics from the show this week then I'll be working Eurofest2k1.

(if you want to add anything to sections please send them to me before may 15th that will be your last chance to send them if I want the it done by MGC)

just finished adding pics from clint thompson,randy femrite and myself.

Jagfest 2k1 euro portion to get done soon.

(35 pages and counting(I had to leave out some of clints pics to save room

for more pics and reports)

One more thing the cost of the issue looks like 7.00 for b/w and 10.00 for color(I'll be putting the issue up at the VGS store (the vgs 2003 program will be off the store for that time,I'll make an offical announcent when the fest issue goes up)

just added the report from Euro-fest2k1 to fest2k1 section will be adding pics from the show later today.

A thing about thenewsletter be sold at MGC:

it will be in B/W front to back this because I'll prob won't be able

get delivered in time from cafepress.com(after the show it will be available

at vgs shop at cafepress.com)

special thanks to dan loosen for submitting an artcle for this issue which will be used for the 2003 section since it reflects on the tour.

will you be wanting deatisl fromEuro JagfEts, Jaguar Connnexxion and JagFests UK?

nick Ialready have deatils from the first two E-jagfest (I can use details from the third one from last year(there was no report on the main site)

If any of those reports handy from the french fest and Jagfest UK I'll gladdly put them in toward the end of issue(I'm kind squessed for space right now and Iwas going to men tion the jagfests not mentioned right off because I either forgot about them or didn't the time to put it in.

(deadline for all artticles and pics(yes pics would be nice to have) May 15th)

Ok added the report from Euro-fest2k1 and some pics from the euro-fest site(I would like to add the other pics from Mr. atari and the other's but I would need the permsiion from the people who took them (or at least from websmaster)

(btw: the review before Euro-fest report is Defender 2k)

today is your last day to submit annything for the issue.

Ok added the report from Euro-fest2k1 and some pics from the euro-fest site(I would like to add the other pics from Mr. atari and the other's but I would need the permsiion from the people who took them (or at least from websmaster)

Ok decided to go ahead and add the pics from mr.atari and the other guy

(not all of them just some of them that seemed relevalnt)

Jagfest 2k2 section to be started today.

hopefully it will go press (office depot) by tuesday and cafepress.com the day before MGC.

(page count now up to 38 and counting)

Ok decided to go ahead and add the pics from mr.atari and the other guy

(not all of them just some of them that seemed relevalnt)

Jagfest 2k2 section to be started today.

hopefully it will go press (office depot) by tuesday and cafepress.com the day before MGC.

(page count now up to 38 and counting)

Jagfest2k2 section almost done added a review on protector

reports by me and greg george.

(any events that doesn't get listed(jaguar connection and euro jagfest 2k3 will get a small mention towrad the end of the newsletter(since I didn't have reports from the shows))

page count now 46 pages and counting.

OK folks this is it jagfest2k2 section now done (reports from me,tim and greg greorge,pics from me and Greg is also in there(I had to leave most of them out for space)

were now up to 51 pages and counting (final count will be close to 56 pages) announcment coming soon about sale.

(b/w copies will be available for sale at MGC(limited supply))

OK folks this is it jagfest2k2 section now done (reports from me,tim and greg greorge,pics from me and Greg is also in there(I had to leave most of them out for space)

were now up to 51 pages and counting (final count will be close to 56 pages) announcment coming soon about sale.

(b/w copies will be available for sale at MGC(limited supply))

jagfest 2k3 (jagfest on tour) section just about done added dan loosen's

Jaguar article (leading off the section as promised) followed by sky hammer review(that will be the last review in the newsletter,I'm not going to add any reviews before the reports ) speaking of reports(in order of date) Jagfest brazil,Jagfest at MWC, Jagfest UK brazil,Jagfest at VGS,Jagfest at AGE.(jagfest at CGE will be added soon) after that I will have a collection of pictures from each fest location. Then I will mention the shows I forgot (jagfest euro 2k3, jaguar connection(france)) and the shows happening this year.

page count is now at 61 (i figure when it's finished it be close 65 pages)

ok all reports are in, pics from the tour are in ,all there is left is for me to write the final thoughts from the editor article, and thank the hosts of the shows and it's sponsors.

the fianl page count is 66 right now.

it will go to press tomarrow for the Jagfest section copies at MGC

then right before MGC it will go up on sale at the VGS shop at cafe press.com(taking place of the 2003 VGS Program for about 2 months

then I launch the AVC newstand that will feature all newsletters from AVC listed on the website(I'm going to use the premium version for that so I can have all the issues up)

the offical announcement will be on weds.

ok all reports are in, pics from the tour are in ,all there is left is for me to write the final  thoughts from the editor article, and thank the hosts of the shows and it's sponsors.

the fianl page count is 66 right now.

it will go to press tomarrow for the Jagfest section copies at MGC

then right before MGC it will go up on sale at the VGS shop at cafe press.com(taking place of the 2003 VGS Program for about 2 months

then I launch the AVC newstand that will feature all newsletters from AVC listed on the website(I'm going to use the premium version for that so I can have all the issues up)

the offical announcement will be on weds.

It's done 66 pages(thats 33 sheets of paper) I'll be printing it out tomarrow and get it copied at office depot for MGC. announcemt coming wed.