IGNORED

Atari Server Problems (VCS Logins/Store etc.)

82-T/A

Atari Support responded to my ticket with no additional information. They said the engineers are aware of the server issue and asked if I could still not login. Right now everything seems fine but I am going to wait until tonight as that is usually when I have been experiencing issues.

• Like 2

My experience last night was better than it has been in weeks. Friends and the Store loaded right up and I was able to purchase a couple games with no issues. It was just one night but I hope it is a good sign that perhaps they are finally sorting it out. I will be interested to hear from others who have also had issues if the connection issues are resolved for them.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, stirrell said:

My experience last night was better than it has been in weeks. Friends and the Store loaded right up and I was able to purchase a couple games with no issues. It was just one night but I hope it is a good sign that perhaps they are finally sorting it out. I will be interested to hear from others who have also had issues if the connection issues are resolved for them.

Played for about 2 hours yesterday, one hour midday one at night, no issues. Installed a controller update but that was it.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Anyone else getting server issues again? I can no longer access my account and log in, it’s asking for a PIN number again which I have disabled in the options! Just before my account went down the store and friends tab refused to load. I’m thinking it must be all those new VCS owners getting online combined with the sale on the VCS store that’s broke the servers, annoying for me but good for Atari now they just need to fix it so I can log in and get my games.  

It took me several attempts to login with my pin just now..   But this is just to access my dashboard, not even the store.

Oddly the Guest account does not require a pin and that let me in--   so what,  does it have to authenticate your pin against the server and not just locally to access your stuff?

• 2 months later...

Hi!

I'm from Poland and our group won one unit at the demo compo on SillyVenture 2022 SE.

We've unboxed it last weekend, plug it to the TV, configured Wi-Fi and... essentially it was all we achieved due to the reasons visible on the photos:

49xvOwT.jpg

7VAcLdp.jpg

Is this "server down" thing?  Or maybe it is accessible only from the US?

Any thoughts?

• 3 months later...

The discord support was amazing. Looks like there is trouble with the VCS working properly in Canada which was at the heart of my troubles but they were able to resolve my issues for now.

Thanks again for everyone's assistance in pointing me in the right direction. It's much appreciated! Love this forum!! I need to remember to use it more often :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a different login problem.  I bought a used unit.  I was able to log in, create a pin and play fine a few times.  Then earlier today I shutt down in sleep mode.  I latet logged in put in my pin and it says Update-Users-REENTRY.  I can't get past that password screen.  I have reset the password four times.

3 minutes ago, Atari Dogs said:

I have a different login problem.  I bought a used unit.  I was able to log in, create a pin and play fine a few times.  Then earlier today I shutt down in sleep mode.  I latet logged in put in my pin and it says Update-Users-REENTRY.  I can't get past that password screen.  I have reset the password four times.

Atari is working on this.  A server issue just cropped up and they are aware.  You can join the Discord HERE for more up to date info.