IGNORED

Tensor Trzaskowskiego - physical release

Mq.

On 11/21/2021 at 8:37 AM, Mq. said:

Together with @mgr_inz_rafal we decided to produce a physical release of his game Tensor Trzaskowskiego.

We have reached an agreement with Rafał that he will expand the game a bit and improve it for the physical release.
These changes will include, but are not limited to:
- English and Polish version (ingame selection of language)
- adaptation to PAL and NTSC
- more absolutely new levels
- using the possibility of writing on the cartridge (eg. game progress, achievements, etc.)
Perhaps there will be other changes related to the game, but it is still in the negotiation and reflection phase. Rafał has some ideas :-)

The game can be released on a cartridge in a form similar to the FloB game we released earlier with Bocianu, i.e. a box of the same size and quality as for FloB. The overall dimensions of the box are the same as The Last Squadron released by Sikor this year.
The artwork for the release of Tensor Trzaskowskiego is prepared by Vidol, who is also the author of beautiful graphics in the game itself, so expect a nice package, instructions and a sticker on the cartridge.

tensor.png.fabed3bf534c5412ed866fe2be4aac4b.png

Cartridges, as usual, pro :-) - like for FloB, with gold-plated connectors, in the best cases available on the market from Sikor. The cartridge, as I mentioned above, has the ability to save, so in addition to the fact that the game itself will use this fact, in the case of any corrections or modifications introduced by the author in the future, as in the case of Flob, it is possible to update the game version directly from the Atari.

Tensor Trzaskowskiego game in this edition would cost 49USD (plus shipping costs 7USD).
At the moment, we start by collecting information about how many people would be willing to buy the game.
We kindly ask people willing to subscribe to the list here.
After gathering a reasonable number of people, we will start production and inform you about the expected date of orders realization.

Awesome game !!! When do you release the update ?? BTW, congratsad thanks!!!

Tensor is released and distributed right now. It started last week and is continued this week.

The movie you attached is an old version of the game.

Here is the first movie of unboxing and gameplay of the new version (it is in Polish, but you can see how it looks like):

UNBOXING: 00:16:00

GAME START: 00:26:30

Edited by Mq.

25 minutes ago, Mq. said:

Tensor is released and distributed right now. It started last week and is continued this week.

The movie you attached is an old version of the game.

Here is the first movie of unboxing and gameplay of the new version (it is in Polish, but you can see how it looks like):

UNBOXING: 00:16:00

GAME START: 00:26:30

Very cool! Will it also be available as a digital download?

- Y -

• Like 1

The game on the cartridge is available in two languages: Polish and English.

Default language on the new cartridge is Polish, so I prepared a quick guide how to change the language to English.

The choosen language (and other options too) will be stored on the cartridge.

1095045067_tensorlanguage.thumb.png.c8efeeb405e90d282016a7b50b88f046.png

• Like 3

In Tensor game on the cartridge are saved:
- options (gravity mode, rotation mode, language)
- hiscore with typed name on each level
- locked/unlocked levels

There is overall score of the cartridge on the title screen. It is sumarised score of all the levels. Initially it is a large number, because each not passed level score is counted as 9999.
You should try to reduce this overall score.
Here is a record table, where you can send your score (must register there): https://xxl.atari.pl/hsc-tensor-trzaskowskiego/

@xxl is the manager of HI SCORE CAFÉ

My score is 6610 for now, and here is a proof picture:
1626626035_tensor6610.thumb.jpg.6266c8426c2d5fa16a846b81da4629d7.jpg

Edited by Mq.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I received my copy today, congratulations to all involved!

I tried to submit my paltry high score online, but I didn't succeed yet. So far I've tried the following:

1. Scan the QR code generated by the game. This worked fine

2. Tried to open the page in my phone. It required an atari.pl username/password

3. I went to https://xxl.atari.pl/hsc-tensor-trzaskowskiego/ and read (via google translate) that I have to create an account in this site. I did, and got into the site

4. Tried to use the username/password from the above site to open the URL from the QR code. It didn't work

5. I went to https://atari.pl and created an account on the forum there, and logged in.

6. Tried to use the username/password from atari.pl to open the URL from the QR code. It didn't work

So I'm stumped here. Any ideas?

29 minutes ago, ggn said:

So far I've tried the following:

To create an account, register at xxl.atari.pl - you can skip this if you have an account on Atari.Area.

so we proceed as follows:
1. register on xxl.atari.pl (you did it)
2. create a player account (you didn't do it) 

do it: https://xxl.atari.pl/hsc/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ggn said:

Anything else I'm doing wrong?

you did everything right.
Send me a picture of the code the game generated in a private message.
I will check it.

I got mine today.  The box was torn and drenched in water.  Thankfully, the game was plastic wrapped and, despite the state of the outer box, the game box barely had a little dent.  I have no idea what the USPS did to the box.  It had a "we are sorry" plastic wrap on it as well. 

• Sad 1