IGNORED

FS: Box Protectors for Rarer and Hard to Find Consoles, Games and Accessories

Starwander

30 minutes ago, stupus said:

Awesome! Ordered all of them, a couple of some!

Thanks so much for making these! :)

Still very hopeful for the original odyssey and original pong console protectors.

I have both in the cue and I found good examples of both of these. I did get the new Odyssey 1 game box protectors. If you need any replacements let me know and I will send them for free. The original ones were just the hare short on some boxes. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Starwander said:

I have both in the cue and I found good examples of both of these. I did get the new Odyssey 1 game box protectors. If you need any replacements let me know and I will send them for free. The original ones were just the hare short on some boxes. 

Thats awesome!!!!

I will be buying a bunch!

If you want to send me replacements for my original odyssey game protectors order that would be wonderful. You could put them in with the order I just made that would be great!

1 minute ago, stupus said:

Thats awesome!!!!

I will be buying a bunch!

If you want to send me replacements for my original odyssey game protectors order that would be wonderful. You could put them in with the order I just made that would be great!

Remind me how many did you purchase?

8 hours ago, Jaymiester said:

Damn, 3 hours late to the party!!

Just ordered Colecovision Expansion Module #1 & Super Sketch protectors. 

Thanks for making this happen and I look forward to future releases!!

Thank you very much, will be out in mail today. 

Got my order of new protectors today!

They are all awesome! Thanks starwander!!!!

I am happy to report that the microvision protector also fits the European system perfectly as well!

20220122_214342.thumb.jpg.eb8ca537d79c17200a0e6d1e540dce3b.jpg

The super sketch protector fits my c64 super sketch perfect too...safe to say all super sketch boxes use the same one for all versions.

It's also a pretty nice fit for my cdi mad dog mcree giant box set with the gun!

On 1/20/2022 at 8:09 AM, Leonard Smith said:

@Starwander do you have (or have plans) to offer a box protector for the 1977 VCS 6 Switch console box?
I have a chess piece box that I'd like to protect and I've seen some on eBay but they weren't exact fit (there's like a 2 or 3 inch gap if I recall)

Greetings

Will add them to the list

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Jaymiester said:

USPS 2 Day shipping took 8 days, but they finally arrived! Thanks again Starwander!

Colecovision Super Sketch.jpg

Colecovision VCS Module.jpg

Colecovision.jpg

Still planning on doing the last 3 Colecovision boxes?

Roller Controller

Super Action Controller

Expansion Module 2

Yes I have these on the list to be done. I am still looking for a good condition roller controller box to model from. I have the super action controller ones already made and they have been shipped to me I am just waiting for them to arrive. I also have Atari 7800 console box protectors coming as well. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/30/2022 at 9:03 AM, Captain_Combat said:

Thx for the letter about the odyssey 1 protectors being a little short. They work fine for me. I really like the state of Wyoming and about ran out of gas out there.

Thank you for letting me know. Wyoming is an interesting place. If you like nice people and big open spaces its awesome. If you like big city life, then not so much. I personally love open spaces.