IGNORED

Dicey Dungeons

MrBeefy

11 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Anyone played and beat this? Had a long car ride today and got plenty of time in. Beating episode 1 with the Witch was the most problematic so far.

@digdugnate How has playing home for you so far?

I'm editing since it's not like 3am now, lol.

The Witch really sucks to play, lol.  I finished the first episode with the Warrior and unlocked episodes for others.   Super fun portable!  

I was surprised by the crisp visuals, awesome sound, humor, and tight controls of the game.  Usually you see these games and think "bargain bin", but it does this game a vast injustice.  I commented to Mrs. DD that I've spent a lot more money on games I liked a lot less than this one.

I really do think that if a person likes this sort of game they're doing themselves a disservice by not playing.  Absolutely do recommend.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, digdugnate said:

I'm editing since it's not like 3am now, lol.

The Witch really sucks to play, lol.  I finished the first episode with the Warrior and unlocked episodes for others.   Super fun portable!  

I was surprised by the crisp visuals, awesome sound, humor, and tight controls of the game.  Usually you see these games and think "bargain bin", but it does this game a vast injustice.  I commented to Mrs. DD that I've spent a lot more money on games I liked a lot less than this one.

I really do think that if a person likes this sort of game they're doing themselves a disservice by not playing.  Absolutely do recommend.

I found the robot fun to play. I'm guessing toy have to unlock all episodes before you get the last guy/dice?

1 hour ago, digdugnate said:

hmm.. that's really hard to say without looking it up.   maybe like a 'Jester' type, like the enemy?  I notice that several of the bad guys you fight have similar stuff to the existing dice characters.

3rd and 4th episodes are difficult with the warrior. 3rd one is hard just to keeping your life up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Just finished Dicey Dungeons. Fun game @digdugnate the very final level is fun. Levels 4 and 5 seem to be the hardest on each character. When you get to the final level you will need to tell me how it went for you.

Woo!  I suspect it will take me some time yet.  :)  I've managed to get the first two on most (except the Witch).  

Did you mess around with the Halloween levels any?

• Like 1