IGNORED

rarest of the rarity=8?

CincYnoTi

just asking opinions... within any one of the rarity categories, some are more rare, some less than the rest. it seems to me, these are the most difficult to find of the 8s:

atari diagnostic cartridge

sword of saros

survival island

guardian

on the other hand, quest for quintana roo and robin hood/sir lancelot seem to be the easiest to find among the 8s.

i'm only asking about the cartridges (/tapes), not the boxes. it is a lot harder to find any of these with their box than it is just for the loose game.

(outside of eBay) I have never seen any of them so they all seem equally unobtainable to me. I have noticed, at least in my area, there is really nothing Atari related in the wild anymore. Even my local flea which I built most of my collection from usually doesn't even have commons anymore. (I guess I bought everything).

quest for quintana roo... seem(s) to be the easiest to find among the 8s...

Are you talking about the Sunrise version (which is an 8) or the Telegames reissue (which is a 3)?

I never see ANYTHING in the wild around here... but in my online explorations I have come across the Telegames version many times but never the Sunrise version.

just asking opinions...  within any one of the rarity categories, some are more rare, some less than the rest.   it seems to me, these are the most difficult to find of the 8s:

atari diagnostic cartridge

sword of saros

survival island

guardian

on the other hand, quest for quintana roo and robin hood/sir lancelot seem to be the easiest to find among the 8s.

i'm only asking about the cartridges (/tapes), not the boxes.  it is a lot harder to find any of these with their box than it is just for the loose game.

Diagnostic Cart is the hardest one on that list IMHO. :)

I'd say it goes like this:

I still need the following rarity 8 carts myself:

Chase the Chuckwagon

Halloween

Diagnostic Cart

halloween with the label is rarity=7. if you already have one with the label, you can turn it into the rarity=8, no label version, by removing the label ;)

quest for quintana roo... seem(s) to be the easiest to find among the 8s...

Are you talking about the Sunrise version (which is an 8) or the Telegames reissue (which is a 3)?

I never see ANYTHING in the wild around here... but in my online explorations I have come across the Telegames version many times but never the Sunrise version.

well, since the topic is about rarity=8 games, the sunrise version is the only version that is rarity=8.

there seems to be a glut of the telegames version of quest for QR on ebay right now. it used to sell for $20 or more and now, there are multiple listings with BINs less than $10