IGNORED

rgb2hdmi adding Intellivision Support

tlindner

The rgb2hdmi project will be adding Intellivision (60Hz) support to the next release.

https://github.com/hoglet67/RGBtoHDMI/wiki

This project uses a Raspberry Pi Zero plus a custom hat, to provide HDMI video for many different retro systems.

Installation requires soldering 5 lines of a 10 pin ribbon cable to the AY-3-8195

Sadly, sound is not routed thru HDMI. But the project is investigating ways to do this in the future.

IMG_1521.JPG

IMG_1520.JPG

• Like 7

This looks very nice.  Though lack of sound is an issue.  I have an HDMI solution on my 8-bit Atari and it also lacks sound but that was resolved by connecting a speaker to the monitor jack (which the Intellivision lacks).  Looking forward to see how this progresses.

Couldn't help but notice the Liu Cixin books in the background.  Loved that series.

On 12/9/2021 at 4:35 PM, tlindner said:

The rgb2hdmi project will be adding Intellivision (60Hz) support to the next release.

https://github.com/hoglet67/RGBtoHDMI/wiki

This project uses a Raspberry Pi Zero plus a custom hat, to provide HDMI video for many different retro systems.

Installation requires soldering 5 lines of a 10 pin ribbon cable to the AY-3-8195

Sadly, sound is not routed thru HDMI. But the project is investigating ways to do this in the future.

IMG_1521.JPG

IMG_1520.JPG

Cool looking product, I wonder if it would work for the Intv 2?  Looking forward to seeing this progress!  Thank you for sharing!