IGNORED

Gone - Messed up water ski 7800 game

Silver Back

GONE

I finally found a cheap copy of water ski to replace the one I’ve had for a while that doesn’t work. Label and everything looks ok and title screen displays ok, but game is garbled garbage. Free plus shipping to anybody who wants it or thinks they can fix it. See photos for actual issue. 

please note first image is title , second image is what it initially shows (just the ski line) and the final image actually doesn’t do it justice as the images sort of flash and appear and disappear from existence. I figured it’s an expensive game so maybe somebody would just like to have the cart or maybe fix it. 

again it’s free plus shipping and I only deal with US and Canada. Sorry I’ve had headaches mailing things elsewhere and I just don’t want to deal with it for something free and non-working. 

5C1C187A-6CAE-45AC-95E0-5F28E1D96520.jpeg

5D4C5EE5-DE7C-4AF0-9B6F-B19296B021D1.jpeg

3EB7CCB5-07B2-417D-A4A0-F2935AFE85FB.jpeg

3D1A797E-3B83-4F74-88ED-24F188FCD952.jpeg

Edited by Silver Back
  • Like 1

And of course the first thing I notice is the Detroit Lions logos - dumb question.....are those just coffee tumblers or cups?

Your 7800 marquee looks very cool too.

I hope whoever takes advantage of your kind offer can do something with the cart - Water Ski is an aggravatingly fun game.  Even though I've gotten past the first round numerous times I always feel a bit of gaming satisfaction each time I do.  As for the other two levels, it'll never happen for me.

5 minutes ago, TeddyBear89 said:

And of course the first thing I notice is the Detroit Lions logos - dumb question.....are those just coffee tumblers or cups?

Believe it or not those are condiment bottles. My daughter had a fundraiser at school where they can buy their parents gifts and the school makes a little money for sports and books and stuff and she got me those. She called them water bottles and as not to disappoint her I’ll occasionally drink from one but their for show mostly.

thanks for the compliments I have somebody pending to receive the water ski cart once I calculate shipping, but if they back out for some reason thenickman100 is next in line. 

• Like 1