IGNORED

Adventures of Olli Troll

frankodragon

I'm here to announce a new game made by Gambler172 and myself.  Here is Gambler about the game:  

Gambler172:

Gambler172 presents a new game tiled Adventures of Olli Troll.

Olli the troll is the mascot in gambler172's latest games.

As we are working on Journey of Snail 2, Frankodragon made a simple minigame.

Gambler liked it and had the idea for

Adventures of Olli Troll and asked Frankodragon if a bigger game with more enemies and obstacles would be doable.

The graphic is in old retrostyle.....less colors.....lots of enemies and not too easy to play... but not unfair.

Here is the result......

olli_A.thumb.jpg.0339d5e10977e90906949e0008c48a67.jpgolli_B.thumb.jpg.866de8e4e037a4516ae2ceaf1f99d913.jpgolli_C.thumb.jpg.866cdc0d4b55104f6e974562fcf04493.jpgolli_D.thumb.jpg.d895cfeb2d8131cc5b29fbf2b04aa365.jpg

olli-coverart.thumb.jpg.b555343497c5fa9490c2028a4ee039ac.jpg   

PIC000.JPG.095a47d10ed9a209886002f95e790ad6.JPG

The game is not a blockbuster.

It is more an easy to play game, which should

make some fun. There are 25 screens including

a boss fight and if someone doesn't die in the whole game,

there is a hidden secret, shown at the end.

And just for info.....Olli really exists. He is a strong, but clumsy guy, who worked with Gambler172

for many years.

Frankodragon:

The game is not an easy one as it will take practice to get through the objects.  Olli gets infinite lives but if you're a hard-core gamer, this will be very challenging to get to the secret ending without no deaths.  Some levels are just run and avoid while others have jumping involved.  Oh, and if there is a level where you can't move, it might be a moving floor so you'll need to jump.  

The game with instruction manual sells for $30 USD with shipping extra.  Please PM me if interested in a copy.

• Like 7

15 hours ago, BIGHMW said:

This looks to be a rather fun game, maybe when I get my income tax refund this coming winter season I just might think about getting a copy!!! Hope you have some left over in February/March!!!

Yep,the game makes fun...  

But to beat all levels with one life is something 

for insane players.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Silver Back said:

Just received my copy today and I must say that it’s simple to get the hang of but challenging. I like how each level changes things up in subtle ways. Thanks again for your work and the cart. 

Yes it is a simple but funny game.I wonder if therebis an insane player who beats all the levels with only one life

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gambler172 said:

Yes it is a simple but funny game.I wonder if therebis an insane player who beats all the levels with only one life

It’s going to take a lot of memorization and luck to beat it on one life. I’m going to try over the holiday since I actually have time off but I doubt I’ll get anywhere close. 

Edited by Silver Back
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Silver Back said:

I beat Olli Troll again, trying to master it for a deathless run but the invisible traps are a pain. I'm making maps of them now. Next time I post it'll hopefully be to show that I did it but it's gonna be a long time I think. 

16477424772878820808072372883431.thumb.jpg.f77af14463025b87f0e412a6ed44c06f.jpg

Glad, you like our little game ?

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Adventures of Olli Troll on tomorrow's stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Games:

(WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR BEST QUALITY)

• Like 4

19 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Adventures of Olli Troll on tomorrow's stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Games:

219218663_20220322-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.e68189d1c8297f9d71fccd7374ee63b8.jpg

I was hoping to check this out today. In the evening. But then I noticed that it would be at 3 in the middle of the night. Perhaps I put my alarm clock on to wake me up at this hour.

Sometimes names are a bit confusing. I was sure that Revontuli is some Finnish guy as the name means Aurora in Finnish...

• Like 2

On 3/19/2022 at 8:16 PM, Silver Back said:

I beat Olli Troll again, trying to master it for a deathless run but the invisible traps are a pain. I'm making maps of them now. Next time I post it'll hopefully be to show that I did it but it's gonna be a long time I think. 

16477424772878820808072372883431.thumb.jpg.f77af14463025b87f0e412a6ed44c06f.jpg

Glad you could defeat me, but I will return.

• Haha 3

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...