IGNORED

VecMulti MenuMaker for 64-bit macOS

SpiceWare

NOTE: download the updated version, MenuMaker 0.4

Sadly I lost the source for my original port, so the Mac version of MenuMaker had been stuck as a 32-bit application since 2014.

I recently found a message containing Richards' original source. After a bit of work I was able to get the latest version of Lazarus installed and running. I then got myself back up to speed on Delphi/Pascal, which I've only ever used for the original MenuMaker port.

I then did a new port from the original source, so we now have a 64-bit version of MenuMaker for macOS:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, minwah said:

Nice work!

Thanks!

5 hours ago, minwah said:

Could this be adapted to work with the old VecFlash cart?

Not familiar with VecFlash, but after reading over the info here I'd say no as the way it works is quite different. It reminds me of the Krokodile Cartridge that I wrote KrokCom back in 2005. It was a command line program that was superseded a few years later by @stephena's cross-platform GUI program Krokodile Commander.

2 hours ago, SpiceWare said:

Not familiar with VecFlash, but after reading over the info here I'd say no as the way it works is quite different. It reminds me of the Krokodile Cartridge that I wrote KrokCom back in 2005. It was a command line program that was superseded a few years later by @stephena's cross-platform GUI program Krokodile Commander.

No worries, I knew it was a long shot!

• 9 months later...