IGNORED

Handheld emulators NES to Gameboy advanced

I’m looking for a handheld emulator like the one pictured.  I’m looking for something that can play NES to Gameboy advanced games.  I’ve found some very affordable ones on Amazon and eBay but wondering if anyone can recommend one. Also, from the reviews I have not found one that can save progress.  Anyone sell or can recommend a good affordable one? It’s for my 8 year old son so I can load the roms but ideally would like one that does not need mapping and allow him to save progress. Any help or links would be great.  Thanks!  

78412B41-5486-4644-A8FA-44D7474E3981.png

Edited by Jackbtripper

I'd look into the Abernic line of handhelds, they, even the cheapo side ones can handle those systems, though on the most cheapo side maybe not 100% on the heftier stuff like chipped SNES titles.  They're fairly well made, already setup to work, and some people already pre load the hell out of them with games for various old 8-32bit(GBA) systems.  Their line allows save/load anywhere stuff among other little perks, no confusing menus, pretty straight forward.