IGNORED

Talk me into an Xbox Series S!

jerseystyle

So the only Microsoft system I’ve owned was the 360, which I really liked. Since then it’s been Switch and PS4. Seeing the cost of the Series S and hearing about Gamepass, I’m tempted. Thoughts? Pros/Cons? FYI, I am pretty much all digital at this point for gaming, other than the Evercade.

Edited by jerseystyle
  • Like 1

The only Xbox I've owned previously was a 360.  I recently picked up an Xbox X, there are a ton of games available via Game Pass, and quite a bit in there I'd like to play.  Seems if you don't want to own physical games and you don't mind paying a monthly subscription, having the Game Pass alone should keep you busy for quite some time. 

..Al

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jerseystyle said:

Can I get old Xbox/360 games to play on the S- digital download style?

From the Xbox store? You should be able to just log in and download anything you ever bought. At least that’s what I’m counting on…

Actually, can you download delisted games? Or only games that are still available?

If you purchased it off the Xbox store when it was available, delisted Xbox 360 and Xbox One content is still accessible to your account. And if it's a delisted 360 game on the Xbox One compatibility list, it will be accessible both on the Xbox One and the Series X/S.

Edited by Atariboy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/23/2021 at 7:17 PM, jerseystyle said:

So the only Microsoft system I’ve owned was the 360, which I really liked. Since then it’s been Switch and PS4. Seeing the cost of the Series S and hearing about Gamepass, I’m tempted. Thoughts? Pros/Cons? FYI, I am pretty much all digital at this point for gaming, other than the Evercade.

I'd try to talk you into one, but I don't think you'd fit!  *rimshot*

• Haha 2