IGNORED

Team Pixelboy News Bulletin - December 25th 2021

Pixelboy

11 hours ago, ClassicReplay said:

When will R-Type be available for download, I'd happily pay for it. I've watched several long play's now, so lot's of people have it already. Apart from the scroll, not a bad effort and looks to be very accurate.

I would have released R-Type's ROM, but the publishing "rights" (for lack of a better term) are now in CollectorVision's hands. So aside from releasing new physical copies of the game, they could possibly release the ROM as part of their vault offerings, or club membership program. Anyhow, it's no longer just up to me to share that ROM.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Pixelboy said:

I would have released R-Type's ROM, but the publishing "rights" (for lack of a better term) are now in CollectorVision's hands. So aside from releasing new physical copies of the game, they could possibly release the ROM as part of their vault offerings, or club membership program. Anyhow, it's no longer just up to me to share that ROM.

I can't imagine too many people signing up for a blind membership of $170.00 if they do then so be it. Hopefully CollectorVision will see sense and offer the games as Rom or cart purchases with cover and instructions at semi-reasonable prices. As mentioned, I prefer Rom as I just don't have the storage for physical media. Whatever happens, I'd still like to add, great work all round. 

6 hours ago, ClassicReplay said:

I personally don't understand it, but each to their own and I hope it works out for CollectorVision and the folk signed up to it. I'd just like to play R-Type on my CollectorVision without the need for doing this.  

R-Type is not going to be part of our Experience Club
We'll have CIB copies available later this year on our website 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...