IGNORED

Back to the Future II Adventure!

StanJr

See, this is what happens when hacking software gets into the wrong hands. This hack is of Adventure, of course, but instead of doing something intelligent, I have instead decided to hack it into Back to the Future II.

The premise is straight from the film. You are Marty McFly, the year is 1955 and you have to rescue the Gray's Sports Almanac from Biff. Problem is you don't know where Biff has stashed it, so you'll have to explore Hill Valley. You start out at Brown Mansion (its yellow), the place where you must take the Almanac once you find it so you and Doc can destroy it! You can explore the streets of Hill Valley (rather maze-like), Biff's Grandmother's house and garage, and the High School (it is the night of the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance!) You'll need the right keys to explore the last two areas!

To impede your progress, Biff and his cronies are roaming Hill Valley looking for Calvin Klein ( that's you!). You must keep moving, Biff and his cronies will EAT Marty if they corner him (or maybe just put him in a headlock, its kind of hard to tell!) and you'll have to start over from the Brown Mansion again.

There are some items to help you along the way. If you can find a pile of manure, you can put Biff and his cronies away for the rest of the game, just by touching them with it (Biff HATES manure!). Hill Valley can be something of a maze at times, to make travel easier, find the GIANT hoverboard! And if all else fails, locate Doc Brown, he has a knack for finding lost items!

Oh, and to make matters worse, the DeLorean has gone berzerk and is flying all over Hill Valley picking up items at will and carrying them to who knows where (or maybe when????)

If you get 1/10 the amount of laughter out of this hack that I got making it, my job is done here.

And I promise to never use my hacking powers for evil again....well.....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bttfii.zip

I've unleashed a monster!

Please Pitfallaimee, delete HOM2 from all your computers.

Just kidding there, Stan. Nice creative use of the program. It's amazing how long it takes to make a simple sprite hack--one that plays the right way.

Now get back to work on that "2 Tank Em" hack.

:D

• 2 weeks later...