IGNORED

GTA Any machines?

oo7

Any machines people know of out in the wild still? Like GTA area? (Toronto and surrounding)

I miss arcade machines.

(I have mame at home yes) but for some reason I miss walking into a random place and droping quarters. Maybe its weird I dunno, miss it,.

and I do mean real arcade games in like a laundry mat or back of a corner store.

not into temple run in Niagara falls lol, thought that was a bad joke when i saw it.

Edited by oo7

On 12/29/2021 at 10:24 AM, oo7 said:

I miss arcade machines.

(I have mame at home yes) but for some reason I miss walking into a random place and droping quarters. Maybe its weird I dunno, miss it,.

and I do mean real arcade games in like a laundry mat or back of a corner store.

Imagine things changing over 40 years ??

Also when did "laundromat" become "laundry mat"? 

& when did "by accident" become "on accident"?

On 12/29/2021 at 3:39 PM, Shaggy the Atarian said:

My guess is that the Replay Classic Arcade Museum would best fit what you're looking for :)

I hate to be that guy, but Replay doesn't seem to exist (yet). They've been trying to get it off the ground since 2010, but, apart from Aurcade listings, there hasn't been anything about it in the past couple years. It's a shame, because the place sounds damn cool, and they've claimed to have the original film-based version of Wild Gunman.

2 hours ago, Jumpman1981 said:

I hate to be that guy, but Replay doesn't seem to exist (yet). They've been trying to get it off the ground since 2010, but, apart from Aurcade listings, there hasn't been anything about it in the past couple years. It's a shame, because the place sounds damn cool, and they've claimed to have the original film-based version of Wild Gunman.

Ah, too bad. Aurcade shouldn't be listing sites that aren't open yet, but I guess the policing in that regard is lax at best.

28 minutes ago, Shaggy the Atarian said:

Ah, too bad. Aurcade shouldn't be listing sites that aren't open yet, but I guess the policing in that regard is lax at best.

I think the reason it got a listing is because it was going to open, but then they suddenly went quiet. Apart from them setting up a few of their games at a convention once, nothing seems to have happened. Finding out more is difficult, not only because of how long it's been, but also because there's a well-known place in Florida with the same name. 

Edited by Jumpman1981