IGNORED

New releases this week?

Silver Back

I was watching the world exclusive premier on zero page homebrew (which looks incredible by the way, check it out) and he showed a tweet (I think) from AtariAge showing off the incredible box art for LadyBug and said that there would be several new releases this week?  Is there any truth to this, and if so are there any new 7800 games coming?  I assumed if it was tweeted and shared on stream it was okay to ask in a post but if I’m wrong feel free to let me know. Thanks. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Muddyfunster said:

I think there are going to be some 7800 games hitting the store soon.

Dragons Decent is one I think, as is Danger Zone. 

I'm not sure if there is a release schedule for the store anywhere. Al usually updates the store main page with a list of upcoming titles.

Thanks, I’m not sure I’ve ever got to try Danger Zone. I’ll look into that one. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, AtariBrian said:

Just be aware that I think it is a 2 player only game. 

Good point ?

Danger Zone is like the original "Combat" game for the 2600, best enjoyed with friends or the kids :) 

@Silver Back There is a demo of Danger Zone that you can try out too. Works on pretty much everything but you don't get POKEY music on Concerto as it doesn't support 48K + POKEY in the current firmware.

• Like 1

Well I got my preorder in!  I have to say these are some exciting releases!  I’m happy to get my order in and hopefully everybody who’s interest can afford to get theirs in too. 

I just hope after these orders go out atariage can restock a few Bentley bears, atariage circus and serpentines as I didn’t get the chance to get those yet. 

• Like 2

On 12/30/2021 at 3:18 PM, Muddyfunster said:

Good point ?

Danger Zone is like the original "Combat" game for the 2600, best enjoyed with friends or the kids :) 

@Silver Back There is a demo of Danger Zone that you can try out too. Works on pretty much everything but you don't get POKEY music on Concerto as it doesn't support 48K + POKEY in the current firmware.

I’m not sure where I got the demo file from because it was already on my hard drive but the one I have won’t load at all on my concerto. Just to clearify if I get the right file it’ll work minus audio correct?

Edited by Silver Back

2 hours ago, Silver Back said:

I’m not sure where I got the demo file from because it was already on my hard drive but the one I have won’t load at all on my concerto. Just to clearing if I get the right file it’ll work minus audio correct?

If it works on Concerto, it will have the in-game TIA audio but not the POKEY music. Sorry I can't be more specific, I don't have a concerto to test on.

The latest released demo can be found here