IGNORED

Oculus Quest 2 - where to buy?

flickertail

I think you'll struggle to find it cheaper brand new. As its a Facebook (oh I guess that is 'Meta' now) device it's probably not one to go on heavy discounts except at a retailers digression at a loss of profit on their side of things.

Occasional sales may come up to entice you to buy at new websites: I've seen one supplying the UK for £15 less. I won't link to it as we seem to have a huge mark up of about an extra $100 here in the UK. 

I've looked for awhile for getting a VR set myself, and the only way you can get it cheaper is to buy second hand. While this is a slightly dangerous prospect, it comes with the benefit that many people genuinely only use it a couple of times before getting bored of it. Some people feel sick playing it, etc. 

I'd just make sure you have a way of returning or getting refunds from a second hand app/website if you go this way in the unlikely event that you get a dud on purpose. I think in this situation, lots of devices go second hand because they simply aren't used once bought. 

Edited by Mikebloke
  • Like 1