IGNORED

Another one of Xot's Infamous Image contests.

Xot

Okey dokey. Time to get some junk off my back porch. I have medium sized boxes full of stuff that I need to part with. Box one contains various games and CDs for a multitude of platforms including the PC. Box two contains a collection of gaming magazines. *I make no guarantees about the condition of the games.* Some work, some don't, some I can't test. You win, you deal. ;)

To win one of my boxes of junk, you must correctly identify two of three images in an upcoming post. Each image has been taken from somewhere on the AA site and reduced to 1 pixel per inch. As the contest progresses I will post higher resolution images until we have two winners. The first to identify two images correctly wins their choice of box one or two; whoever identifies the third wins the other box.

If you are outside the US and Canada, you will have to pay shipping for your box. I will identify the contents to the winner and give them the option of accepting before getting a shipping estimate. If the first winner refuses, I will give the second winner the contents of BOTH boxes. :o

You may guess once per 24 hour period. I will NOT identify partially correct guesses; if you only get ONE right you will get no notification as such, unless I decide to be generous and give hints. :ponder:

I reserve the right to change the rules and cover my own ass as I see fit, so please, no crying foul. Check this message repeatedly for rule changes.

Feel free to ask me any questions. The images can be from ANYWHERE on AA, and your guess must be SPECIFIC... for example, just saying "Pac-Man cart" isn't sufficient, you must say Sears Label Pac-Man for the 2600 to be correct.

Good luck! The first set of images will be posted shortly.

I thought of Pitfall when I saw the second one. :)

@CPU, You might need to scroll down with your hex-editor, it does say Photoshop 6. I'm not too familiar with them thou, is it maybe because the original image was created in 3.0, when it was added to the site, or just from the images that Al had, and then new edit of the image, in 6.0 by Xot comes up after that? :?

Regardless, I think you're trying too hard! :dunce:

I thought of Pitfall when I saw the second one. :)

@CPU, You might need to scroll down with your hex-editor, it does say Photoshop 6. I'm not too familiar with them thou, is it maybe because the original image was created in 3.0, when it was added to the site, or just from the images that Al had, and then new edit of the image, in 6.0 by Xot comes up after that?  :?  

Regardless, I think you're trying too hard!  :dunce:

I think the reason is says Photoshop 3.0 is because I have the "maximize backwards compatibility" option checked.

Image #1 = 3-D Rubik's Cube screenshot

Image #2 = Tank AI screenshot

Image #3 = Jammed label

Ahh! Scooter read the instructions about Being Specific! Nevertheless, he's not a winner yet!

New screenshots in next post!!