IGNORED

Atari 2600 Homebrew Games Released/Completed/WIP in 2022

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Wow, another incredible year for Atari homebrew! This is just a quick note to all the amazing developers in the community that we are just over one week away from the end of the year! Since I use these lists as references for determining eligibility for the upcoming 5th Annual Atari Homebrew Awards I want to make sure the listings are as accurate and up to date as possible before the cutoff.

• Double check that your game is fully credited for all those who worked on the game's code, graphics and sound and that the names are spelled correctly. If your game has been physically released be sure to check that the people who worked on the manual and packaging are correctly listed as well.
  • Make sure to publicly post your most recent binary or updated video before the end of the year as the cut off date for the 5th Annual Atari Homebrew Awards is Dec 31, 2022 at 11:59:59PM PT
  • If you don't see your game listed that you've updated in 2022, be sure to let me know below with a link to the publicly posted binary or video and I'll be sure to add it!

- James

• Thanks 1

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Added to WIP:

Thanks for adding this James!  Please note that the game requires Stella 6.7 to run since it's CDFJ+.  Also, there is currently no PAL60 version available (yet).  I hope to add it in the next few days. :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, johnnywc said:

Thanks for adding this James!  Please note that the game requires Stella 6.7 to run since it's CDFJ+.  Also, there is currently no PAL60 version available (yet).  I hope to add it in the next few days. :) 

You're so welcome John! I can't wait for people to try it out and have as much fun as we did last night on the ZPH stream!

- James

• Like 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

What an amazing year for Atari homebrew and a huge thank you to all the incredible developers for all the excellent games in 2022!

Any new postings for games will now be added to the newly created 2023 list BUT if you are aware of a binary or video for a game that was updated and posted publicly in 2022 that I don't have on the list or if there is inaccurate information in the credits for a game, please let me know below!

- James

• Like 2

Added to WIP:

• Playfields Vol 1 by Simone Serra @seemo | Video Only (20220804) No Public Binary | NOTE: Game compilation including: Atlas, Bloom. Juniper 237b, Needles, Palomio | Listing Updated: Jan 1, 2023
  • Playfields Vol 2 by Simone Serra @seemo | Video Only (20220909) No Public Binary | NOTE: Game compilation including: Crude, Doris, Gabber 148b, Sector16, Tint (too), Vane | Listing Updated: Jan 1, 2023

• 2 weeks later...

Added to Completed:

Updated WIP:

• Like 1