Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP

Updated WIP:

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

Updated WIP:

NOTE: I've split Pizza Boy into two entries as they are two different implementations of the same title. I've placed the lead developer first in the list of each of them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

I've split Pizza Boy into two entries as they are two different implementations of the same title. I've placed the lead developer first in the list of each of them.

Yeah... there's kind of two variants but they are both Pizza Boy... I am specifically building a version tuned to visually match  @kid_snz 's AR project work I would say @KevKelley's is also Pizza Boy tuned with more gameplay-oriented elements.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Dave C said:

Yeah... there's kind of two variants but they are both Pizza Boy... I am specifically building a version tuned to visually match  @kid_snz 's AR project work I would say @KevKelley's is also Pizza Boy tuned with more gameplay-oriented elements.

Thanks for the info! I'll keep them listed as two different entries. ?

- James

7 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Thanks for the info! I'll keep them listed as two different entries. ?

- Jame

I suppose mine is more inspired by what @kid_snz and @Dave CC had done and implemented some functions based on Dave's code but with some changes to aesthetics or added gameplay elements based on my interpretations and ideas and feedback from my children. I went the Superchip route in doing so. I also had not used @Sohl's sounds since I wasn't sure how to implement them.

I tried to avoid making a dedicated project post so as not to confuse what I was doing. I liked the collaborative and/or simultaneous efforts. Reminded me of the couple Tower of Rubble games that were being made. Kind of a fun project.

Edited by KevKelley

On 1/25/2022 at 4:17 PM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Thanks for the heads up, unless I'm mistaken it looks like the latest update to Virtual Pet was made on Nov 15, 2021. I'll keep an eye on it and add it to the 2022 list on your next update!

- James

Sorry I forgot to update that. The latest version is available on the official site. You can also click here to access the game page which has a link to the latest source code and hosted demo. Not much has changed since it has been a crazy year. You can press fire and you'll be able to move the pet around a bit. It was supposed to be a feeding type game where you moved the pet towards the food but, I haven't really gotten around to finish the coding.

• Thanks 1

Added WIP:

Updated WIP:

• Like 1

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Updated WIP:

JFYI I discovered that I could force EF detection by passing it as a parameter in the URL by appending ?CARTRIDGE_FORMAT=EF after the ROM name. So your link above would be:

https://javatari.org/?ROM=https://atariage.com/forums/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=918899?CARTRIDGE_FORMAT=EF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Karl G said:

JFYI I discovered that I could force EF detection by passing it as a parameter in the URL by appending ?CARTRIDGE_FORMAT=EF after the ROM name. So your link above would be:

https://javatari.org/?ROM=https://atariage.com/forums/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=918899?CARTRIDGE_FORMAT=EF

Thanks Karl, I've updated the listing! I'll have to remember to not overwrite that parameter when doing the next update.

- James

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Moved to Completed:

Added to Completed:

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Karl G said:

It's possible that you have missed "Elevator Game" that way posted in the Atari 2600 Programming Newbies forum. 

Thanks for the heads up Karl! I'm doing a bunch of catching up today after being away on vacation for the past week or so. ?

- James

• Like 1