Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

• Like 1

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

3 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

I've been getting 403 Forbidden errors on all the Javatari links, even the older ones from this year for all games I've tried. @Paulo Peccin @ZeroPage Homebrew am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

22 minutes ago, Fort Apocalypse said:

I've been getting 403 Forbidden errors on all the Javatari links, even the older ones from this year for all games I've tried. @Paulo Peccin @ZeroPage Homebrew am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Would that be due to the migration of the forums?

2 hours ago, Fort Apocalypse said:

2 hours ago, KevKelley said:

Would that be due to the migration of the forums?

I've kept up the links for now in case there's a solution with the way the new forum works. If there isn't one I'll unfortunately have to remove the links to Javatari (and JS7800). I've let Al know in the 'new forum issues thread' here: https://forums.atariage.com/topic/339120-welcome-to-the-updated-forum-please-read/?do=findComment&comment=5107251

- James

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

I've kept up the links for now in case there's a solution with the way the new forum works. If there isn't one I'll unfortunately have to remove the links to Javatari (and JS7800). I've let Al know in the 'new forum issues thread' here: https://forums.atariage.com/topic/339120-welcome-to-the-updated-forum-please-read/?do=findComment&comment=5107251

- James

@Albert would hosting Javatari or similar on AtariAge be an option if this can't get figured out? I'm guessing not, but thought I'd ask. It's helpful to be able to test homebrew games easily (unless it's DPC+), and it works on mobile also. Thanks for all of your help!

Edit: reading through @ZeroPage Homebrew's report in the thread he linked to, it seems that this is either a problem with the file only being accessible on the same site (in which case, hosting Javatari or similar on AtariAge might help) or something to do with Javatari or the Javatari website not handling the new file URL which might be of interest for @Paulo Peccin to try to fix (in which case, hosting Javatari on AtariAge wouldn't help, but someone could perhaps fix Javatari or its website), and I don't know which.

Edited by Fort Apocalypse

Added to Completed:

Updated WIP:

10 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

Staley is Done.

• Thanks 1

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

NOTE: All Javatari links have been removed due to incompatibility with new forum software and the increasing number of unsupported binary formats.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Moved to Completed:

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

• Like 1

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

• Like 1