• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Moved/Added to Physical Release:

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 10/23/2022 at 2:10 PM, Ecernosoft said:

V2.0 is out @ZeroPage Homebrew. So you know.

Thank you for letting me know, it's very difficult to tell when you update your games. It might be helpful to include the date in your filenames so it's obvious when it was built. For example: 20221024-ICT3.a78 or if you make a second build in a day 20221024b-ICT3.a78. It's also a very good idea to let people know you've updated your game with a new post in your thread along with information about what's been updated otherwise people aren't notified who are following your game development and might not notice you've updated your game. Example post: "Just updated the game to fix some issues with the character movement and some glitches on level 3. I've posted the new binary at the top of the thread".

I usually scan through all the relevant forum sections for new builds/games about once a day for new posts in each of their threads. If I don't see a new post saying they've updated it I assume nothing has changed. The developer could alter the top post of their 15 year old game thread and nobody would be notified of it, it's always best to make a new post in the thread saying you've updated. Also, if you don't see me update your listing, it may happen the next day or the day after.

- James

Updated WIP:

13 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

E.X.O. by MuddyVision / Lewis Hill @Muddyfunster / Bobby Clark @Synthpopalooza (Music) | Demo Binary (20211224) PLAY ON JS7800 | Declared Complete:  Dec 24, 2021 | Physical Release: Oct 15, 2022 (at PRGE 2022) | Listing Updated: Oct 24, 2022

James, the physical release of E.X.O. is on hold for now. It could move to later in the year or early next year. I'll update when I know more.

• Thanks 1

Updated Physical Release:

Updated WIP: