IGNORED

Atari 7800 Homebrew Games Released/Completed/WIP in 2022

24 minutes ago, Ecernosoft said:

I’m not sure why either. 

Again, it does work on real hardware and -a7800 (the latter I haven’t tested the latest version on, but I’m at school!!! ) and big thanks for @gambler172 for testing when I xan’t.

Can I please suggest that you keep discussion of your game in one of the many threads that you have for your game, and not keep clogging this thread up? This thread isn't about your game, it's about all homebrew releases and projects. If you want to discuss something, please do it in one of the threads that you already have. 👍:)

Also, the issue with your game builds not working has been addressed exhaustively in other threads. As Karl notes, it's probably because the build is "unsigned". Maybe if you "sign" the build as previously advised, it may fix your issue.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Muddyfunster said:

Can I please suggest that you keep discussion of your game in one of the many threads that you have for your game, and not keep clogging this thread up? This thread isn't about your game, it's about all homebrew releases and projects. If you want to discuss something, please do it in one of the threads that you already have. 👍:)

Also, the issue with your game builds not working has been addressed exhaustively in other threads. As Karl notes, it's probably because the build is "unsigned". Maybe if you "sign" the build as previously advised, it may fix your issue.

Ok!

*Attempts to pull a cheap "I'm sorry I won't do it again pleeeeease forgive meeeee" but is already mad at himself*

Yeah, I know. Sorry 'bout that.

Updated WIP:

UPDATED! NOTE: Above game(s) haven't been added to the first post. The 2022 list will be updated once full functionality returns to the forum.

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, TwentySixHundred said:

You're fast James! I only uploaded the video a few hours before you updated the list. Probably release/post a ROM in the New Year, Cheers.

Hahah, I usually try to update the listings once a day and you happened to have posted your video while I was checking. 🙂 Definitely good timing!

- James

• Like 1

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Wow, another incredible year for Atari homebrew! This is just a quick note to all the amazing developers in the community that we are just over one week away from the end of the year! Since I use these lists as references for determining eligibility for the upcoming 5th Annual Atari Homebrew Awards I want to make sure the listings are as accurate and up to date as possible before the cutoff.

• Double check that your game is fully credited for all those who worked on the game's code, graphics and sound and that the names are spelled correctly. If your game has been physically released be sure to check that the people who worked on the manual and packaging are correctly listed as well.
  • Make sure to publicly post your most recent binary or updated video before the end of the year as the cut off date for the 5th Annual Atari Homebrew Awards is Dec 31, 2022 at 11:59:59PM PT
  • If you don't see your game listed that you've updated in 2022, be sure to let me know below with a link to the publicly posted binary or video and I'll be sure to add it!

- James

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, karri said:

The DrunkWitch is just a 7800 version of the Lynx game in the LynXjam 2022 event. Coding, graphics and music by @karri. Help with content and testing by @gambler172.

It is completed.

Thanks for the heads up @karri!

- James

Added to Complete:

Updated WIP:

Updated Physical Release:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Ecernosoft said:

Ok, so I know this is irrelevant, but to any of you JS7800 experts do you know why ICT3 doesn't work on JS7800?

If you know it's irrelevant to a thread about tracking new Atari 7800 releases, please don't post it in this thread.

I highly suggest you ask your question in the thread for your game or find a JS7800 programming related thread as there will be a much higher chance of somebody appropriate seeing your question.

- James

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2