IGNORED

WTB Sega Genesis

classicgamer74

On 1/6/2022 at 2:25 PM, classicgamer74 said:

I am interested in purchasing a Sega Genesis.  Please get in contact with me if you have one you'd like to part with.

Thank you!

I have a rare one in awesome condition h..it's number 4 ..portable ..1990 or maybe before ...game gear 2110 model..serial is B41121303..my phone number is 9313321408 name is Brad ..Tennessee

16419595537103739878618985159930.jpg

16419596026414532445141670242968.jpg

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, eightbit said:

Firstly Brad, that is not a Sega Genesis.

Secondly, you should edit that post and remove your phone number. It is not a very smart idea to add personal information like that to an open forum thread.

Also, new member, first and only post out of the blue trying to entice someone with a phone number, the whole thing comes off very suspect.

Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, OldSchoolRetroGamer said:

Also, new member, first and only post out of the blue trying to entice someone with a phone number, the whole thing comes off very suspect.

I bet they're just giving it away because tomorrow is their anniversary or birthday, or whatever and all you gotta do is text the number.

14 minutes ago, classicgamer74 said:

I appreciate it everyone. I'm going to buy one from Dopey25.  Thank you for offering. 

To the new guy, I'm not calling you. 

Lolol!

I actually could see myself being "unaware"/oblivious enough to have done that myself, had I not learned years ago that you shouldn't.

First I wanted to blame our school systems here, they ain't the best, lol, but as crazy as this is, I think a lot of Tennesseans are less concerned with personal security than a lot of other folks, we ain't got much, but good luck trying to take it.

:D

(I'm just being silly. Yeah, Brad-don't do that...!)