IGNORED

New Dell monitor that potentially works with Amiga's

eightbit

I posted about this one here in the ST forum:

Figured I would give my Amiga friends a heads up as well. I no longer own an Amiga unfortunately to test this, but it does work natively with my 520STm so I highly suspect it will work with Amiga machines as well. 

Edited by eightbit
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, eightbit said:

I guess that means F me... :) That would be correct...lol! I wish I had my Amiga again. I ran into some tough times before the pandemic and sold it. I really wish I didn't. I'll have one again soon I am certain.

LOL no, this, and it would seem to fit all around. I hate that you had to sell it off.

pressf.thumb.jpg.b67b4861f7001c303a6b39bbcdda0f80.jpg

• Haha 1

Me too. It was a situation where I needed funds quickly and it was something that sold quickly. Of course it did...and now I will have to rely on a small miracle to get one again. I remember obtaining A500's for $20 each on ebay some many moons ago. Fixing them up, and sometimes not having to do anything and they just worked. 

Now everyone wants $1B for their trash. I guess I just have to bide my time and wait for a fair bargain...if that ever happens before I expire.

• Sad 1

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Oh, just digging up this older thread...  Just before the June Pacific Commodore Expo NW, I bought the Dell SE2722H for $110 new.  Yes, it scans down to 15 KHz. when I used my RGB-to-VGA buffered cable!  I haven't tested all Amiga screenmodes with it, just Hi-Res.  There is no audio pass-through on it; so when used in HDMI mode, I must use a HDMI audio extractor/splitter that will give me an analog audio output.

Price now up to $140-150,

Robert Bernardo

Fresno Commodore User Group - http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm

Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network - http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...