IGNORED

** FOUND ** WTB: Atari 7800 Console

Leonard Smith

** EDIT **
I've tracked one down and should be all set now.  Thanks to everyone who assisted!

No hurry, but I am interested in a complete 7800 console (and maybe a game or two)?
Prefer it to be in good cosmetic condition (no cracks or major blemishes) and fully working.
I'm based in the US, so please no offers from Canada or Europe as shipping is already expensive.

At minimum it should include the console, power brick, 1 or 2 Proline joysticks, and coax adapter.
If you have the box and paperwork, then I might be interested as well.

Would love to have a game or two included (Ms Pac-Man, Asteroids, etc), but not necessary.

And yes, while I am 'new' to this forum, I am a responsible and quick paying buyer.  Ebay feedback is 100%, etc.

Just now, schnuth said:

Hit up @Atari_Bill and see if he still has any for sale.  I got a loose system off him a few months back, but at the time he had several complete systems as well.  Good luck!

Thanks! 
I did reach out to him today, thanks to a lead from another AA user.  
I have 2 options potentially, and will make a decision once Atari Bill connects with me regarding photos.

I have a small number (fewer than five) of loose 7800 game cartridges (a couple with manuals, too) in case you're interested in pairing them with your console that it sounds like you are close to acquiring. Feel free to send me a PM if interested in learning more. Nothing too rare but a few quality arcade classics.

28 minutes ago, sixersfan105 said:

I have a small number (fewer than five) of loose 7800 game cartridges (a couple with manuals, too) in case you're interested in pairing them with your console that it sounds like you are close to acquiring. Feel free to send me a PM if interested in learning more. Nothing too rare but a few quality arcade classics.

Yeah, I'm hoping to finalize a deal soon on the console.  I also ordered a Europad and Best Proline from Best Electronics, but I may hit you up for some games.  I'll keep you posted!

EDIT:  My order from Best Electronics literally just showed up while typing this.  An omen?  Lol.  

Edited by Leonard Smith
  • Like 1