IGNORED

Preppie! for 7800

Rick Dangerous

55 minutes ago, christo930 said:

Or you could take about 1/50th of the money it would cost to hire a programmer to do it and just buy a 5200 or an 800 and a copy of the disk.

But then where we would be without incessant requests for conversions of A8, 5200, and 2600 games?  I'll tell you where we'd be: ANARCHY.  Game conversion requests are both the lifeblood and bulwarks of these forums, and must remain so lest we lose sight of what's really important - every game ever written for every platform running on every other platform, 100% perfectly, and with all the consoles of the land holding hands in a circle and singing "Circle of Life."

@Rick Dangerous: not ragging on you by any means for starting the thread.  I just couldn't pass up the opportunity for absurdity :-D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It does seem that a lot of people want to see some game that came out bitd ported to some other console that also existed bitd. Games that are strange mashups of different genres, or demakes of games that could have never come out on the system are the games I find most interesting.

https://explodingrabbit.com/games/super-mario-bros-crossover/

NES characters playing Mario World Levels.

mario_crossover_04.png

Crazy Taxi demake

• Like 1