IGNORED

Hey, Mitch...

Trebor

Any chance of posting:

Xenophobe

Winter Games

Tank Command

I know you posted that you sent it to Alex a while ago. Any chance at putting it up at your site?

Do you have a dump of these games, that you can post as well:

Alien Brigade

Double Dragon

Tower Toppler

G.A.T.O.

Rampage

I'm sorry if I seem pushy or demanding. I'm not trying be. I visit your site at least 2-3 times a day hoping to see the above ROMS.

Thanks in Advance,

Trebor

Trebor,

Mitch does have dumps of those games the problem is that none of the games listed currently work in the one sole emulator that can do the 7800 ie Mess.

Several of us have these roms as we have converted our 7800s into dumpers. Again, these games use techniques that the are not currently emulated in the game. I think Xenophobe will come up with the title screen...but then it locks from there. The others do nothing at all I am told.

I haven't added the needed info to my rom dumps here yet to see if what they do personally however, I have no reason to not believe Mitch, Eckhard, Dan and a few others whom I have spoke with on this.

Sorry to disappoint. Hang in there...hopefully one day these features will be added to the emu or another emulator will show up that does support these techniques and then the roms will be made avail to the public in someway.

Thanks!

CB_Sig.gif

Bob,

V7800 is the emulator that Mess uses...If your still using V7800...then that is actually an older version of the emu.

Dan Boris who wrote the V7800 emu...decided to incorporate it into Mess.

Therefore Mess and v7800 are one and the same.

Cool deal. I didn't know that it had been the one to merge with MESS. I get my emulators from vg-network.com and they have it seperate from MESS, and the date for the latest version was Mar 25, 2001. As I said, I didn't realize it was the one that was in MESS, but if it's still being developed seperately, it can be a little confusing.

Here's where I got the emul: http://www.vg-network.com/emulist.phtml?em...emuarchive=7800