IGNORED

Season 12 ~ Week 12 ~ Bronze Medal Pick

Vocelli

Frostbite: 239630

I'm really starting to appreciate and enjoy this game.

The rate at which the difficulty increases is spot on.  It's not like some games which become a marathon because they're too easy or other games which become too difficult too quick and become a frustration.

I know I've seen my scores gradually improve as the week progresses as I learn to navigate the faster levels.  Observing the progression of the scoring this week, I get the impression that the same is true for many other players.

Is anyone else finding that their first game in a session is often their best?  I've found that after a solid game, my next game often starts with a bunch of stupid deaths because I don't properly adjust for the slower pace of the early part of the game.

image.thumb.jpeg.43d03238dbcceda37bff22ef6254bcd0.jpeg

• Like 6

6 hours ago, kermit73 said:

Is anyone else finding that their first game in a session is often their best?

The slower levels after wrapping a high score game can take some getting used to as your timing is off.   Like a quarterback throwing a football to a spot well before the actual receiver is there trusting the receivers timing to be there to catch the ball.  Same thing here where you have to jump a bit later than you had to in the earlier game since the platforms are slower moving than before. 

• Like 2