IGNORED

Wanted: ColecoVision Expansion Module #1

Albert

I am looking for a ColecoVision Expansion Module #1 (the module that allows you to play Atari 2600 games).  I need it to do some testing, as a few people have had some incompatibility issues with newer Melody-based Atari 2600 homebrew games.  I thought I had one of these in storage, but I wasn't able to locate one after a cursory look.

I can pay cash (well, PayPal) or we can do a trade.

Thank you!

..Al

Hey Al,

I checked around for my spare (which I was sure I still had) but nope, mine is gone too! Maybe both of ours are hanging out together playing ET in some storage bin :)

If you can't find one here I would recommend going for an "untested" model on ebay. In my experience every untested model I had purchase but ONE actually worked fine. They are pretty solid units and usually go untested only because the seller finds it either in storage or at a flea market and without a CV there really is no way to confirm operation.

This one for example looks clean with no rust on the edge connector (a great sign of course) and asking $29.99 plus $15 shipping. I bet offering $20 on this that the seller accepts:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304260382721?hash=item46d7550001:g:eFoAAOSwhJVhs7rW

• Thanks 1