IGNORED

The 2022 Harmony Games Announcement

Dan Iacovelli

This just to let you know the date of  The 2022 Harmony Games will start on  on March 14th,2022.
based on the categories of The 4th Annual Atari Homebrew Awards we will be using the following categories.
Original Games for normal scoring points (10pts for 1st place ends with 1pt for 10th place)
 Round 1: Best Work in Progress: Tobers nightmare
Round 2: Best Graphics: Game of the Bear
Round 3: Best Homebrew <4k Game: K-Jo Chases the Cheese

Round 4: Best Original: Mr. Yo Yo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
with the addition of Port games  to the Awards we added them as  scoring taking the same time as the orignal games round,
Scoring for bonus points start at 9pts for first place and ends with 1pt for 9th place
Round 1: Best work in Progress: Turbo Arcade

Round 2: Best Graphics: Lady Bug Arcade
Round 3: Best Homebrew <4k: Dodge It
Round 4 : Best Game:Robotwar 2684
--------------------------------------------------

Leader Board After Round 4( Best Games)
Name: Points
@ZeroPage Homebrew James O: 76
@cwieland Charles W: 66
@ZeroPage Homebrew Tanya O: 49
@Dan Iacovelli Dan I : 36
@Arenafoot Brian M: 13
@Thomas Jentzsch Thomas J: 10
@ZeroPage Homebrew Darcy : 7

Thank you
Congrats to our top 3 winners: James O. Charles W and Tanya O
Check out this post for changes to next years season

Edited by Dan Iacovelli
Scores updated after final round 7/27
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/13/2022 at 8:32 AM, Dan Iacovelli said:

I will be announcing the Games on AVC Live on twitch (twitch.tv/danavc) on March 12th, as of now I will be playing each game chosen and figuring out the rules.

due to audio problems on my side the stream didn't have audio I plan to re-record the show later today on put it on Facebook
Games have been announced above will be posting rules to first round in few minutes!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 9:20 AM, Dan Iacovelli said:

The first round has been extended until April 9th,2022 2pm Central Time

First round ends at 2PM Central Tomorrow (4/9/22)  so get your scores in by then(links to first round are in bold in first post)
at 9pm the same day I will announce results of round 1 on AVC Live on twitch (twitch.tv/danavc) along with rules to Round 2(links to round 2 will be active on Sunday, round 2 starts on Monday April 11th,2022 at noon Central)

Games are announced first post updated with links to round 2 games (in bold) round 1 has ended leader board added to first post.
Graphics round post will be unlocked on April 11th at 12pm Central when the the round begins. (round 1 scores will still be accepted,but will only count as 1pt for leader board
until April 15th,they will be locked)

Edited by Dan Iacovelli

• 4 weeks later...

Games are announced first post updated with links to round 3 games (in bold) round 2 has ended leader board added to first post.
 <4k round post will be unlocked on May 9th at 12pm Central when the the round begins. (round 2 scores will still be accepted,but will only count as 1pt for leader board
until May 13th, 2pm CT they will be locked)

Just a Heads Up I'll be playing (via emulator) K-Jo chases the Cheese and Dodge it! Tomorrow (5/14/22) on AVC Live at 9pm CT/10pm ET on twitch (twitch.tv/danavc)
I'll make sure to play the games first before I go into other AVC news.

Edited by Dan Iacovelli

On 5/13/2022 at 10:28 AM, Dan Iacovelli said:

Just a Heads Up I'll be playing (via emulator) K-Jo chases the Cheese and Dodge it! Tomorrow (5/14/22) on AVC Live at 9pm CT/10pm ET on twitch (twitch.tv/danavc)
I'll make sure to play the games first before I go into other AVC news.

here's video from the show: https://youtu.be/LDx-tSNaJcM?t=9715

• 2 weeks later...

Leader board scores updated round 3 has ended yesterday all scores submitted now till June 11th 2pm CT will be counted for 1pt on leaderboard
Final round starts on June 13th at noon Central, will put post up later today but will be locked until till day of round starts.
I will do a preview of the 2 games on twitch on June 11th at 9pm (emulator play again, since it before the round it won't count for Harmony games)

10 hours ago, Dan Iacovelli said:

Leader board scores updated round 3 has ended yesterday all scores submitted now till June 11th 2pm CT will be counted for 1pt on leaderboard
Final round starts on June 13th at noon Central, will put post up later today but will be locked until till day of round starts.
I will do a preview of the 2 games on twitch on June 11th at 9pm (emulator play again, since it before the round it won't count for Harmony games)

after reading instruction of mr. Yo yo, figured I will have to play it few times before I post the rules for the round.
so I'll play both orignal  and port games (won't be streamed ,but still planning to stream on the 11th) should have rules posted on the 11th
around 3pm CT.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...