IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 16 - Game 1 - Shark! Shark!

I DID IT!!! I DID IT!!! I DID IT!!! I KILLED ONE 100K SHARK!!!! ?

With only a few fish left I gutted the damn thing... Was kinda lucky, but I will take it. ?

Challenge met Bi-atches!!! ?

Hashtag ‘now I can die in peace’ ?

Sweating Flowers In The Dirt GIF by Paul McCartney

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Oh, Shark Shark, I have a love/hate relationship with this one. Tho, I'm sure it'll be one of the first games I pick up if I ever get original disc controllers for my system (something tells me the stickler won't be that great with it; who knows). Anyway, I'm glad the manual reminded me that due to the highly sophisticated nature of the Intellivision, that I should never use the disc and side buttons at the same time. Almost forgot why I wasn't dashing for a minute.

Well beneath my high, but I'm determined not to get frustrated with this one. And like before, not sure what's more satisfying: killing a shark quickly at your largest size, or taking one down at your smallest. Take that shark.

Shark! Shark!!!!!!!!!! disc - 27,700

1647124997_Shark!Shark!2022-01-2518_34_51.thumb.png.53d6cbbfce2a6ee6fd8e8ee42f07d7b2.png

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, fakecortex said:

...Anyway, I'm glad the manual reminded me that due to the highly sophisticated nature of the Intellivision, that I should never use the disc and side buttons at the same time. Almost forgot why I wasn't dashing for a minute.

You mean don't use the keypad and disc at the same time.  You can use the disc and side buttons at the same time all day long.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, mark griff said:

Good job Rick Now I need to get one at 100K

I'm apparently in the minority as a lot of people think the 90k Shark is harder. And yeah he's hard no doubt, but I can kill that one with much more 'ease' than the 100k Shark. That thing to me is the death knell.... It will eventually wipe out all my extra fishies..... 

• Like 1

Quick Shark! Shark! Update: (Updated to post #46)

167,850 - IntyFanMatt [NEW HSC RECORD +3, 108 Extra Fish = +3 bonus points]

113,850 - Rickster8 [106 Extra Fish = +3 bonus points]

97,600 - Mark Griff

77,000 - Crade

62,450 - Wolfy62

52,350 - Lupovax

27,700 - Fakecortex

4,250 - Jblenkle

• Like 2