IGNORED

Paczerk Voice Enhanced

neotokeo2001

Paczerk Voice Enhanced

Pacman is out for a night on the town when those pesky Ghost show up. There are no Power Pellets in sight, good thing you have a laser gun. Oh No!!! The Ghost have lasers too!!!

Even worse, you're late, and Ms Pacman is on the WARPATH!!!

There are 2 versions. Normal walls and Hole walls

post-3832-1062441136_thumb.jpg

post-3832-1062441137_thumb.jpg

post-3832-1062441138_thumb.jpg

paczerk.zip

• 4 months later...

yes, yes, that is all well and good you three, but I am taking screenshots for the Atariage Hack Page update and slave driver Albert insists that the shots be taken in Stellax. So I needs it to run in StellaX, personally I prefer z26 myself, but my computer does not read PCX files so screenshotting with it is out.

The customer is always right! Fix my problem! Placate me! oh and please don't tell massa Albert about what I said, he'll beat me again.:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

neo, I've now played all of your hacks, and you've got some really neat ones in there. Death Race is by far the best though. It rocks. :)

yes, yes, that is all well and good you three, but I am taking screenshots for the Atariage Hack Page update and slave driver Albert insists that the shots be taken in Stellax.  So I needs it to run in StellaX, personally I prefer z26 myself, but my computer does not read PCX files so screenshotting with it is out.

The customer is always right!  Fix my problem!  Placate me!  oh and please don't tell massa Albert about what I said, he'll beat me again.:  

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

This may help you. You can try it free for 14 days.

http://www.smalleranimals.com/saclickpic.htm

It allows you to convert PCX files into :

BMP 1-bit, 4-bit, 8-bit, 24-bit

JPG 8-bit grayscale, 24-bit

GIF 1-bit through 8-bit

TIFF 1-bit, 8-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit w/ alpha

PNG 1-bit, 4-bit, 8-bit, 24-bit

You can force z26 to save the screenshots in BMP format with the -B command line option, if this is any help. In this mode it will also save the screenshots with the colour depth of the video mode you chose instead of the fixed 8bpp in PCX mode. That way you can also make screenshots of things like Andrew's picture demos with z26's phosphor effect to combine all frames that make up the picture.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

yes, yes, that is all well and good you three, but I am taking screenshots for the Atariage Hack Page update and slave driver Albert insists that the shots be taken in Stellax.  So I needs it to run in StellaX, personally I prefer z26 myself, but my computer does not read PCX files so screenshotting with it is out.

If a game won't run in StellaX, taking screenshots in z26 is fine. :) The reason I asked for the screenshots to be taken in StellaX is that is how virtually all the normal 2600 screenshots were taken when we launched AA three years ago. Since the colors differ between z26 and Stella, using the same emulator will ensure the colors are consistent (since there are "before and after" shots on the Hack pages).

..Al

• 1 month later...