IGNORED

Wanted: Vectrex (in good condition obv)

unoclay

I've been holding off for years, decades even.  It's one of the crown jewels of gaming.  For a long time i was thinking "when you get a better house or game room" but i just dunno if i can wait any longer.  

I have the fondest memories of playing one as a kid at my friend Matt's house.  And i've been resisting the urge to buy one for years.  

Interested to see what's out there....offers, prices, etc.  Welcome your input.  And thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend checking out the Vectrex Fans Unite Facebook group. Not that you won't potentially get some input here, too. Prices can fluctuate but expect to spend at least $200 for a bare system with one controller. A year or so ago, I paid $500ish for a system with one controller and 10-15 games with overlays and manuals. Shipping these can be tough, given the fragility of a 40-year-old CRT, but mine arrived from Illinois (I'm in PA) unscathed but the seller did a truly professional job packing it!