IGNORED

Sony Buying Bungie for $3.6 Billion

Albert

On 2/2/2022 at 3:13 AM, Lostdragon said:

Exactly my problem with the original Destiny, it felt over familiar and could of been a fan made Halo mod at times, stuck with it for as long as i could, but boredom soon set in. 

All of Destiny 1 & 2 raids and Nightfalls promoted team play and mechanics/puzzles that no Halo game ever had. The Crucible yes felt like recycled Halo matches. That is only a very small part of what the Destiny games had to offer.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, neogeo1982 said:

All of Destiny 1 & 2 raids and Nightfalls promoted team play and mechanics/puzzles that no Halo game ever had. The Crucible yes felt like recycled Halo matches. That is only a very small part of what the Destiny games had to offer.

Can't comment on Destiny II, other than it's all I see a few of my friends playing online. 

Team play, as I discovered years before with Left 4 Dead on the 360,only really works when your with a group of players who work as a team. 

My experience with 'randoms' on Destiny was a shambles and nobody else I knew was playing Destiny at all, so i was stuck with randoms.

I don't doubt Destiny had a lot to offer, but for myself personally it wasn't the experience Bungie had promised it would be and aspects of it simply felt over familiar. 

The prospect of future Destiny games, even if they remain cross platform, holds little appeal for myself. 

It will be interesting to see how a now Sony owned Bungie approach the next generation of console wars.. 

New I. P? 

Or revamped Destiny? 

• Like 1