IGNORED

New SGM run?

Dragonlibrarian

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2022 at 2:07 AM, opcode said:

We have a newsletter going out the next couple of days updating the date. Long story short, Microchip delayed those 2,000 chips (that they had promised us for August 2022) further until July 2023. We found another supplier, asking 5 times the regular price, so we exchanged 2,000 chips for 300 chips. But that delayed everything by a couple of months, so the new ETA is November 2022. 

Hello, I ordered mine in back in June of 2022. The customer service links on your website are broken and you don't seem active on Instagram, so I'm contacting you here. I know you have a Facebook page, but I deleted my Facebook account forever ago.

Anyway, I got an email from on 10/26 saying pre-orders for April 2023 are going up. My pre-order was paid for on June 2022.(see attachment) Am I lost in the shuffle? I understand the chip shortage, but the fact you are taking more pre-orders makes me feel like something happened with my order.

If there is a better way for us to communicate that doesn't involve Facebook, I am fine to do it some other way. I'm just looking for an update on my order.

Proof of preorder.png

2 hours ago, Rakutenka said:

Hello, I ordered mine in back in June of 2022. The customer service links on your website are broken and you don't seem active on Instagram, so I'm contacting you here. I know you have a Facebook page, but I deleted my Facebook account forever ago.

Anyway, I got an email from on 10/26 saying pre-orders for April 2023 are going up. My pre-order was paid for on June 2022.(see attachment) Am I lost in the shuffle? I understand the chip shortage, but the fact you are taking more pre-orders makes me feel like something happened with my order.

If there is a better way for us to communicate that doesn't involve Facebook, I am fine to do it some other way. I'm just looking for an update on my order.

Proof of preorder.png

Hi.

We just started shipping the current run. Red SGMs are going out first, then blacks and beiges will follow in the next couple of weeks. You should receive your invoice soon.

As for the next run, we started pre-orders, but they aren't going out until April 2023.

And yes, you can always use support [at] opcodegames [dot] com to contact us. 

Regards,

Ed

On 11/27/2022 at 8:46 PM, rietveld said:

I dont want to be a pain in the A## but just wondering where I am in the SGM line.  I am still hoping to get it before Christmas

Again sorry to be asking, just wondering

thanks

Henry

We will be shipping all SGMs before Christmas, so no worries. :)

• Like 1

On 11/16/2022 at 9:42 AM, veritas said:

Hello, can i preorder 1 black and 1 beige SGM from the preorder page?

are they really going to ship next april 2023?

thanks

Yes, you can pre-order both.

As for the shipping date, that is our best estimate based on most current supplier info. 

2 hours ago, opcode said:

Hi.

We just started shipping the current run. Red SGMs are going out first, then blacks and beiges will follow in the next couple of weeks. You should receive your invoice soon.

As for the next run, we started pre-orders, but they aren't going out until April 2023.

Regards,

Ed

Awesome! Thanks for the response.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2022 at 3:33 PM, opcode said:

Yes, you can pre-order both.

As for the shipping date, that is our best estimate based on most current supplier info. 

Thanks a lot, I just preordered both. Please keep me posted either here or at my mail address for new updates.

Cheers,

Roberto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2022 at 11:31 PM, opcode said:

Hi.

Regards,

Ed

Hello,

It's 1.5 months later now and I still haven't received my invoice yet. I see some people have received theirs though. Can I get a status update?

7 hours ago, Rakutenka said:

Hello,

It's 1.5 months later now and I still haven't received my invoice yet. I see some people have received theirs though. Can I get a status update?

Hi!

I don't remember any order from Japan. Can you please contact us at support [at] opcodegames [dot] com? BTW, if you placed your pre-order on September onwards, then you are in the 8th run, shipping in April 2023. 

15 hours ago, opcode said:

Hi!

I don't remember any order from Japan. Can you please contact us at support [at] opcodegames [dot] com? BTW, if you placed your pre-order on September onwards, then you are in the 8th run, shipping in April 2023. 

My pre-order was from last summer. I might have had it sent to my parents' house in Ohio, but regardless, I never got the invoice to pay the rest past my pre-order. Here's the charge on my credit card.

I'll contact support as well per your request.

Edit: Email has been sent to support.

Proof of preorder.png

Edited by Rakutenka

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Dragonlibrarian said:

Hello there, getting close to April, was just wondering when I'd get the invoice for the SGM.

Hi. Have you subscribed to our newsletter? We recently send communication regarding that. Due to chip supply issues the SGM has been delayed two months further, until June 2023. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/15/2023 at 8:31 PM, opcode said:

Hi. Have you subscribed to our newsletter? We recently send communication regarding that. Due to chip supply issues the SGM has been delayed two months further, until June 2023. 

Let's hope it's really going to be June...I can't wait any longer !

I thought i had signed in the newsletter but i received no notification. I just signed in again, my email is "R.########@libero.it", can you please check if I am in?

Thanks