IGNORED

Display problems - Black lines on screen

FLiebe

1st at all ... Hello everybody this is mi first post here. I´am a new retro-player user.

in last 2 months I made a full restauration of my 2600, 130Xe and 1050, buy a Harmony Cartdridge , a Fujinet interface , 1050toPc cable and Sdrive Max.

A lot of updates!!

I have a problem to solve , when connect the 2600 to the proyector , the menus of Harmony displays only 50% of lines , one is present and the next is black.

After load a ROM the picture is 100% present.

Any idea about whats happends ?

Fernando

130Xe.jpg

1050.jpg

2600.jpg

Harmony.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, FLiebe said:

I have a problem to solve , when connect the 2600 to the proyector , the menus of Harmony displays only 50% of lines , one is present and the next is black.

That's your projector, which cannot handle interleaved graphics well. You should experiment with the projector's settings.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It is not the "timing", it is just that the graphics mode of the 2600 is frequently not supported well by modern hardware. And that leads to missing lines.

A scaler might help, but you should check if the input and output it uses and creates fits to the 2600 and your projector.