IGNORED

FS: Fairchild Video Entertainment System (Channel F) - Videocart 29, The Arlasoft Collection

e5frog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Boxes are still not printed, no promises on a delivery date yet. 

If anyone is getting anxious, I'm happy to ship cart and instruction booklet now but extra shipping will be charged for the later box delivery. 

I have two boxes left over from the latest test print (cosmetic and minor details differ) if anyone wants a complete set right Now. 

I have now finished the 34th board and depleted some of my components. That covers all orders with two left over.
I haven't decided if I'll make more or go on to the next title instead, thanks to help with getting donor cartridges I have a bunch of extras as well. 

Talked to the print shop today (well not the shop itself, the guy who works there) he didn't want to promise a date but was going to get back to me as soon as possible. 
I guess if printing for ten thousands a job of a couple of hundred isn't as prioritized - but we'll get there, always do. 

Edited by e5frog
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A day in the Videocart making factory.

PSX_20221113_210154.thumb.jpg.07efe6e5d26798ea008627dd702eb93a.jpg PSX_20221113_210042.thumb.jpg.995f9f264019d2ac3ad418ee9708666a.jpg

PSX_20221113_205945.thumb.jpg.71f06028a68062cc1bdbfcf4ac6516ec.jpg

01-0A done, pack and ship left to do.

Unfortunately the project is "in the red" as I had to remake some prints due to mistakes on my part. I sent the files for Tetris instead and got a bunch of those...  So if anyone needs Tetris there's prints for that.

So the T-A-C account ("bag of money") is empty and my personal pockets are empty as well until the 25th. Which means I can't ship anything atm.

Usually orders on these games drops in now and then but this one has been quiet since July which is a bit surprising.

I'll see if I can figure something out, maybe an order for Multi-Cart, Pac-Man, Tetris, The Arlasoft Collection or a remake of an original title will drop in and save the day.  ;)

Very very soon...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

How much is the shipping to the usa?

I think I'm #1 on the list.....Maybe I just gift you the shipping again so you can send mine out now. I also don't like the idea of you losing money on this great project so it would be a little way to help out too? Lmk! And many thanks as always!

• 3 weeks later...

Videocart-29 0x03 to 0x0A have been shipped today. 

Everyone who has informed me about their e-mail address has been sent a tracking number link. 

There's a good chance they are delivered before X-mas... 

Edited by e5frog
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...