IGNORED

WTB Airball cartridge - for sane price...

Killerwatts

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if $200 will come around again, but it is a pretty good game.  Airball and Into the Eagles nest were the hardest one's to get and they both came from the same seller, he also had another Karateka I picked up as well.   Good luck, but if you can afford it a complete one seems to go in the $400-500 range.  Its best offer, maybe he'll make you a deal.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 7800JAGFAN said:

I don't know if $200 will come around again, but it is a pretty good game.  Airball and Into the Eagles nest were the hardest one's to get and they both came from the same seller, he also had another Karateka I picked up as well.   Good luck, but if you can afford it a complete one seems to go in the $400-500 range.  Its best offer, maybe he'll make you a deal.  

I didn't realize it was such a rare/desirable title when i started this search. That's my bad lol.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Killerwatts said:

I didn't realize it was such a rare/desirable title when i started this search. That's my bad lol.

Is there a reason you don't want to play using an atr or use a  multicart to play the game?  That would cut the cost to somewhere between free and $100.

I actually have it CIB,   but I don't want to sell it since I bought it back in the late eighties and it is part of my original atari collection.  I had no idea they fetch such a high price.

41 minutes ago, mickster said:

Is there a reason you don't want to play using an atr or use a  multicart to play the game?  That would cut the cost to somewhere between free and $100.

I actually have it CIB,   but I don't want to sell it since I bought it back in the late eighties and it is part of my original atari collection.  I had no idea they fetch such a high price.

I like cartridges? Honestly, aside from some sense of "completionism", no reason. I've been using my side3 in the meantime, but that doesn't fit in all my Ataris. For most cartridges, it was affordable having a physical copy too.

this reason is a large part of why i don't want to spend the full price some are asking.

edit: i guess it's why i have Ataris, and not just Altirra (which i also have). i like the physical product. *shrug*. not enough to spend $2500 on a single cartridge, but still ;)

Edited by Killerwatts

• 4 weeks later...