IGNORED

GAME OF THE BEAR 2 MUCH TO BEAR.

vhzc

On 12/7/2022 at 10:27 AM, vhzc said:

I made the new design for the 7800 version that I started to code some days ago and I like it.

1114940664_Capturadepantalla_2022-12-07_15-25-22.thumb.png.255884ab4124397deba35c0cc7dc1401.png

hey! How about an atari 8bit computer version? (or a 5200 version so we can make another 2600v5200v7800 video?)
I can help out with that :) since I know that system good enough 😃

Graphics looking really good too!

Just now, Ecernosoft said:

hey! How about an atari 8bit computer version? (or a 5200 version so we can make another 2600v5200v7800 video?)

Slow down, there. It's probably only close to having a playable demo, so it won't be done until it reaches the AtariAge store or something.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ecernosoft said:

Thanks for your offer, but I have no interest to make a 8bit version for now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, vhzc said:

I mean...he wants to make a port of your game. It might give him some actual learning experience instead of just trying to make his own mascot platformer from scratch.

I might be interested in a port of the original GotB, if I had a good emulator to test it on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, r_chase said:

I mean...he wants to make a port of your game. It might give him some actual learning experience instead of just trying to make his own mascot platformer from scratch.

I might be interested in a port of the original GotB, if I had a good emulator to test it on.

Nah.that's fine. No atari 8bit port.

3 hours ago, vhzc said:

That's ok.

Thing is, I've been trying to make the 4th entry of the ICT series (Now called the Conner&Anthony series) and I was just wondering to use my tools to make a 5200 port.

If you don't want one, that's fine too!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

ZeroPage Homebrew presents...

20231214-AtariAgeDay-GameoftheBear2.thumb.jpg.493f6a584f6c4b117cc031eb0c1236d5.jpg

Sun Dec 17, 2023 @ 12PM PT | 3PM ET | 8PM GMT
WATCH LIVE: https://twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/

WATCH LATER: https://youtube.com/zeropagehomebrew/

On Sunday December 17, 2023 ZeroPage Homebrew will be interviewing the developers of every single new physical release coming to the AtariAge store! Join us LIVE on Twitch while we unbox all the new Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Jaguar and Lynx games and talk with the incredibly talented Atari community members about their games! Get your questions ready for the devs and following along in the Twitch chat as we pop in each of the 22 new releases into our Atari consoles!

NEW GAME RELEASES

Atari 2600: Berry Fun!, Bot&Tom, Caramujo, ElectroBall, Game of the Bear 2 Much To BearImmunity!, Penult, Quantum Tunnel, Robot Zed

Atari 5200: Scorch

Atari 7800: A.R.T.I., Death Merchant, E.X.O., Harpy's Curse, Millie and Molly, Oozy the Goo - Gaiden, Plumb Luck DX

Atari Jaguar: Defender of the Crown, Novagen Volume 1, Rocket Ranger
Atari Lynx: Growing Ties Deluxe, Odynexus

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Albert said:

I think that was a reaction to his losing a lot of his source code in some flooding that happened around this time. 

..Al

Yes, thought so too. Somehow understandable.

But why does he have the right to do so? Didn't you take measures after someone deleted all his posts some years ago?

2 hours ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

Yes, thought so too. Somehow understandable.

But why does he have the right to do so? Didn't you take measures after someone deleted all his posts some years ago?

The right? I am a little confuse here. I mean those were my roms, Why wouldn't I have the right to decide whether or not they are available?

8 minutes ago, vhzc said:

The right? I am a little confuse here. I mean those were my roms, Why wouldn't I have the right to decide whether or not they are available?

Usually AtariAge forbids that you edit old posts. This is because these late edits break existing discussion. We once had a member who deleted all (100s if not 1000s) of his posts. After that, Albert did forbid late edits (except for moderators). Also, in your case, removing the ROMs would have been sufficient. I am sure a moderator or Albert could have helped you there.

@Albert creates exceptions for the first post of the thread, so that you can add new ROMs here. Or remove old ones.

Edited by Thomas Jentzsch

• 1 month later...