IGNORED

Has anybody tried to use this with their 5200???

BIGHMW

2 hours ago, 0078265317 said:

I have one that works in 5200 all pins wired.  Don't remember where I got it but it was a long time ago.  But why would you wan't one that works in both controller ports.  You can't do 2 player at the same time.

It would be for sharing the same stick between two players without swapping them in and out each jack every time.

8 hours ago, BIGHMW said:

It would be for sharing the same stick between two players without swapping them in and out each jack every time.

You only have one working controller? I personally make sure to have at least two if not more spare controllers for all of my consoles. Even my ps4 has 4 controllers and I'm the only one that plays the thing LOL!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

You only have one working controller? I personally make sure to have at least two if not more spare controllers for all of my consoles. Even my ps4 has 4 controllers and I'm the only one that plays the thing LOL!

Nope. Fear not. I ALWAYS have more than one, and they're all Best-modded ones so there's no advantage for a player not having a Best-modded one as opposed to his opponent who does. I believe in the FIFA (or is it UEFA) slogan of "fair play".

1 hour ago, BIGHMW said:

Nope. Fear not. I ALWAYS have more than one, and they're all Best-modded ones so there's no advantage for a player not having a Best-modded one as opposed to his opponent who does. I believe in the FIFA (or is it UEFA) slogan of "fair play".

Okay, then I have to ask...

Why are you wanting to connect a single controller to pass back and forth, when it would be much easier I would think to just have each player with their own controller in hand? I see no advantage here?

1 hour ago, rayik said:

In the description is states it is for a PC:  " PC Joystick Splitter"

I cannot imagine that working with a 5200

Maybe he hasn't tried it with Big Sexy or maybe he might not know of or be aware of the 5200's existance.

It DOES have a 15-pin connector, I guess the question now is, are all 15 pins wired and the same on it like on Neo Geo or 5200 extension cords or not? Now I don't know too much about PC controllers and whether or not all 15 pins on those are wired or not but it is worth a look into.

4 hours ago, BIGHMW said:

Maybe he hasn't tried it with Big Sexy or maybe he might not know of or be aware of the 5200's existance.

It DOES have a 15-pin connector, I guess the question now is, are all 15 pins wired and the same on it like on Neo Geo or 5200 extension cords or not? Now I don't know too much about PC controllers and whether or not all 15 pins on those are wired or not but it is worth a look into.

That cable probably won't work.  I have one I got from radio shack a long time ago when I was a kid and it does not work properly.  My other was from the internet and I don't remember where.