IGNORED

FujiNet for #ColecoAdam 1.0 Schematic released.

tschak909

I have one of these BETA units.  I have to admit that i was sceptical about it when comparing it to the ade, but now i am sold on it. 

The big sell for me is that you can play cross platform online games. (Adam vs Atari ) and that you can Telnet in 80 col using just the TV screen.  The 80 column display looks great on a standard TV(av in) using my colecovision and expansion module 3

• Thanks 2

Here is my FujiNet.  It is one of the original 10 Beta units built by Mozwald.. 

I like the minimal design of this and think this would make a good external production unit alongside an internal DDP version

It offers an Adamnet IN as well as an OUT to connect a physical drive. 

It also has three indicator lights, a reset button, power on switch, and USB port for firmware upgrades as well as a micro SD card slot for adding your own software like the ADE

Screenshot_20220226-142717~2.png

Edited by rietveld
  • Like 1

On 2/24/2022 at 5:47 PM, jblenkle said:

I hope someone steps up and produces these as I have zero talent for taking on a project like this.

I manufactured a general purpose Fujinet v1.6 device, in order to support as many platforms at once as possible:

Atari 8 bits - Commodore 64 - Coleco Adam

Coleco Adam hardware interface components are present, you can select the desired operation via jumpers (if Atari SIO or Coleco Adam).

SAMSUNG-CAMERA-PICTURES.jpg

This Fujinet v1.6 version provides a DB15 connector.

There are cables such DB15 to SIO (Atari 8 bits), DB15 to RJ12 (Coleco), DB15 to DIN6 (C64, as far I know Fujinet C64 firmware is not ready for testing yet)

Edited by masteries
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1