IGNORED

5200 ROMs

glurk

I have 2 of these that came with some stuff I bought.  Don't need 'em.  CO19156-05 and CO19156-08.  Read/tested with EPROM burner, they are OK.

These improve compatibility with some games over the "A Rev." I think.  I don't own a 5200, so if someone wants them, just cover postage.

Maybe I should have posted this in another section, but I just want them to go to someone who needs 'em.

On 3/2/2022 at 4:46 PM, glurk said:

I have 2 of these that came with some stuff I bought.  Don't need 'em.  CO19156-05 and CO19156-08.  Read/tested with EPROM burner, they are OK.

These improve compatibility with some games over the "A Rev." I think.  I don't own a 5200, so if someone wants them, just cover postage.

Maybe I should have posted this in another section, but I just want them to go to someone who needs 'em.

I can use these if they are still available ?

4 hours ago, glurk said:

No, from US to Australia.  And the only option they would allow was 'Express Mail' at $71.50 USD.  I don't know why....

It seems that shipping to anywhere outside the US is cost prohibitive these days. It is the main reason I don't take on commissions from outside the mainland US. There have been exceptions, but they were expensive exceptions.

I would be happy to take them off your hands as I know I would have an eventual use for them in swapping out 2port BIOS with these 4-port ones. At least I assume they are 4port since you didn't mention a -A in their PNs.

2 hours ago, 0078265317 said:

??  You would be sending 2 moms from Australia to the USA.  Why USA to Australia?

Because the ROMs (and myself) are IN the US.  The poster who wanted them was in Australia.

2 hours ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

It seems that shipping to anywhere outside the US is cost prohibitive these days. It is the main reason I don't take on commissions from outside the mainland US. There have been exceptions, but they were expensive exceptions.

I would be happy to take them off your hands as I know I would have an eventual use for them in swapping out 2port BIOS with these 4-port ones. At least I assume they are 4port since you didn't mention a -A in their PNs.

They are CO19156-05 and CO19156-08 with no -A.  If you'll cover my shipping (which shouldn't be much) they're yours.  PM me your address details if so.

All I can say is that I had them in a small padded envelope, ready to mail to Australia.  The post office told me the only option would be 'express mail' at a cost of $71.50 USD to mail it.  So obviously, I didn't do that.

In any case, -^CrossBow^- has claimed them, and I'll be shipping them out to him (within the US).