IGNORED

ZΔRKSTΔRS II - Ground Force

HSW3ET

Hi everyone!

The second game of the ZARKSTARS Space Saga is available.

ZΔRKSTΔRS II: Ground Force

You can learn more about the saga in the post of the first game [ Here ].

Also visit the saga page [ www.facebook.com/zarkstars ] or the website [ www.zarkstars.com ] and follow the news there. I will keep all interested parties informed.

Thank you and I hope you like the news!
Cheers!
Leandro Camara

PS: If you want to buy the game, send a message right now to the e-mail [ zarkstarsgame@gmail.com ] with the title (Subject): GROUND FORCE - "Your name" (Example: GROUND FORCE - Robert Smith) and wait for our return with the necessary information (price, shipping, etc.) for you to confirm the order.
You will also be able to choose, again, the serial number you want to receive.
The initial batch is limited to 75 copies, with no second printing expected.
After we have the list defined, we will contact you by e-mail to complete your purchase of the second game in the space saga.

Poster (Web) GROUND FORCE (75dpi).jpg

Tela - GF - 8.jpg

Tela - GF - 10 (Corte).jpg

Tela - GF - 11 (Corte).jpg

Edited by HSW3ET
  • Like 1

Hi folks!

The order list for ZΔRKSTΔRS II: GROUND FORCE is almost closed, leaving only a few numbers available.
If you are interested in the game, and have not yet written to be included in the pre-order list, contact us by email [ zarkstarsgame@gmail.com ] and reserve your copy, before copies run out. There is no forecast for a second batch.

For those who didn't have the first game (ZΔRKSTΔRS I) and want to purchase using the same shipping, I will make some copies on order especially for this occasion. After this batch, I do not intend to reprint this game.

Thank you to everyone who is purchasing and enjoying the saga!

Leandro Camara

Poster (Propaganda).jpg

• Like 1

Hi again! Just dropping by to let you know.
If anyone wants to buy any of the Zarkstars t-shirts (model 1 or model 2), don't forget to let us know along with the game purchase order in the email.
We are still organizing the t-shirt size grid here.
Thank you! Cheers!
Leandro Camara

Tela Camiseta ZS GF.jpg

• Like 1

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing the Exclusive World Premiere of ZΔRKSTΔRS II - Ground Force w/ interview with developer Leandro Camara on tomorrow's stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Games:

Trilogy Credits: Leandro Camara @HSW3ET (Programming, Design and Soundtrack), Heitor Maciel (Programming Consulting), Viviane Peçaibes (Design and Text Consulting), Kenny Schmitt (Cover Illustration), Leonardo Santiago @Leonardo Santiago (Hardware)

1605758577_20220315-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.95b4932120bb69244f4d0ca7ead906f1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys!
Writing to let you know that Zarkstars II: Ground Force will sell out.
Anyone who has not placed the order (or payment) will be left without their copy. There are no plans to build more.

Thank you! Cheers!
Leandro Camara

• 2 weeks later...

I figured out how to actually make progress! By which I mean I watched @ZeroPage Homebrew play carefully this time :D

8C271468-989E-4675-A237-50479C1275ED.thumb.jpeg.c15e50b9b5246300960f40ed49ef1815.jpeg

100k will soon be in my grasp!

This is a very well-made game with beautiful graphics and music. A full game is a significant time investment but it doesn’t feel like a chore. It is not nearly as brutal as Zarkstars I but getting a high score is still a good challenge. It stands proudly in the 2600 library and I highly recommend getting it and playing it.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi friends!
I'm glad the games arrived without any problems. ??
I'm also enjoying that you guys are playing and advancing in the game. Very likely soon I will put tips on the website.
Thanks for the compliments... I've been working on the next Saga title to release next year. Hope you like it.
Cheers!
Leandro Camara

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

People who like ATARI! 😊

I'm in Brazil at the moment, and I assembled the last available copies of ZARKSTARS I and ZARKSTARS II.
Anyone interested, please contact us directly via email [ zarkstarsgame@gmail.com ] or visit the page here on Facebook [ www.facebook.com/zarkstars ] for more information.
I don't intend to assemble new copies any time soon... enjoy!
Cheers!

PS: Some have already been sold.

www.zarkstars.com

Zarkstars I e II.jpg

• 5 months later...