IGNORED

Winter 2022 Pre-Order Games Status Thread

Albert

Any update on the UK situation with the store? Any thoughts about going back to just having a minimum order limit? I'd have thought most UK peeps build up a big enough order to get over that limit given how much we're boned for duty when it gets here anyhow. It'd be mad to order just odd things.

• Like 1

The Gravitic Mines baseball caps for the Deluxe Edition arrived today, and they look great!

GM_Hats_01.jpg

GM_Hats_02.jpg

The first photo is more indicative of the color.  Also fits great (at least on my head!)  These came out nice, always a bit nervous buying custom items like this when you never know exactly how it will look and feel until you have them in your hands!

..Al

• Like 4

Wow those hats look really good. There's a lot that comes with that collectors edition, I'm kind of impressed actually!  Most other limited editions don't really feel like their worth it but I can tell you guys are providing a lot of extras to make sure your customers get their money's worth!

Edited by Silver Back
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sapicco said:

I am assuming coins are gone by now?  I am late to the game, wanted to go deluxe and saw only the first 100 orders would get the coins. 

No, there are still coins available.  I will update the store when that is no longer the case.  :)

..Al

2 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

This is a great looking patch.

It did really come out nice.  It's one of those things that, until you have them in your hands, you have no idea how good they will look in person (although they did send a photo of a sample patch, so that helps). 

..Al

22 minutes ago, mhodgeshvs said:

Fantastic! But hold on; Popeye for the 7800?!? Will this be available in the store in the future? Cuz I don’t see it available now, or am I missing something?? 

It's not in the store yet, but it will be with the next wave of games.  As all the materials (box, manual, label) for Popeye were ready to be printed, I included them with all the printing being done for the current pre-order games I'm working on.

..Al

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Albert said:

It's not in the store yet, but it will be with the next wave of games.  As all the materials (box, manual, label) for Popeye were ready to be printed, I included them with all the printing being done for the current pre-order games I'm working on.

..Al

Sweet! ?

Received another round of manual proofs yesterday.  These are just the manuals that were revised since the last round.  These look much better, but a few of these need some tweaks and are being adjusted now.  I'll send updated files to the printer on Monday, pay $70 for more proofs sent overnight, and hopefully then they can go into production.

ManualProofs_2022-03-18.jpg

You can see in this photo that only four of the manuals shown here are from the new games, the rest are for older 2600, 5200, and Atari 8-bit computer games.  First time I've had many of these professionally printed!

..Al

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Dr. Typo Collection boxes arrived today, and they look great! 

Jaguar_DrTypoCollection_Boxes.jpg

I should have the Gravitic Mines boxes this week as well. 

Additionally, I'll have all the labels for the 2600, 5200, and 7800 games tomorrow!  Can't wait to see those!  :)

Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 6.09.48 PM.png

Manuals for the 2600, 5200, and 7800 games are slated to ship on April 8th and will take a few days to get here once they arrive.  After that, I just need the boxes, which will hopefully arrive not long after the manuals.  I can then get everything completed and shipped!

..Al

• Like 2

I received three of five boxes of labels thus far today, the other two are supposedly on the truck for delivery (with the same carrier), but I bet they won't show up until tomorrow.

MainLabels_Arrived.jpg

This is a mix of labels for new games, as well as many older titles so I will no longer have to print them myself (plus they have a nice, glossy protective coating, which any labels I print myself do not have!)  There are labels for 41 different games in the above photo.  I haven't received the end labels yet, those must be in the two outstanding packages.  They all came out great, can't wait to see these on carts!  Soon!

..Al

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Albert said:

I received three of five boxes of labels thus far today, the other two are supposedly on the truck for delivery (with the same carrier), but I bet they won't show up until tomorrow.

MainLabels_Arrived.jpg

This is a mix of labels for new games, as well as many older titles so I will no longer have to print them myself (plus they have a nice, glossy protective coating, which any labels I print myself do not have!)  There are labels for 41 different games in the above photo.  I haven't received the end labels yet, those must be in the two outstanding packages.  They all came out great, can't wait to see these on carts!  Soon!

..Al

Your carts, manuals and CIBs are amazing Al?  Every time I receive a game from AA, it feels a little bit like Christmas.  Thank you so much for all you do.

• Like 2

I have the end labels now.  :)

New Games:

EndLabels_NewGames.jpg

Older Games:

EndLabels_OlderGames.jpg

These all look great, and they are all lined up nicely as well (which can sometimes be a problem with end labels given there's not much margin for error!)  Ignore the white specs on the labels, that's just dust on the labels from shipping.

..Al

• Like 6