IGNORED

Winter 2022 Pre-Order Games Status Thread

Albert

Am I mistaken or do you are you just waiting on the 2600 & 7800 boxes and manuals?  I was just reading back and the whole process is very interesting.  I never put much thought into how many materials need to come together, it's pretty neat to follow the process. Thanks @Albert

Edited by Silver Back
I spell worse than monkeys
  • Like 1

The boxes arrived and they look wonderful!  :D  Here's a quick photos I snapped of each box, in no particular order. 

LadyBugArcade_Box.jpg

DoggoneIt_Box.jpg

SoulOfTheBeast_Box.jpg

Hellway_Box.jpg

MrYoYo_Box.jpg

DragonsDescent_Box.jpg

EscapeFromTheCastle_Box.jpg

WizardsDungeon_Box.jpg

Unholy_Box.jpg

DangerZone_Box.jpg

Intellidiscs_Box.jpg

KnightGuyCastleDays_Box.jpg

GameOfTheBear_Box.jpg

Popeye_Box.jpg

I've had the boxes for RobotWar:2684 for a while, which is why they aren't shown here.

It's always a big relief to get a large print order like this and have everything look great overall!

A pallet of manuals weighing over 500 pounds will be here Tuesday!

manual_tracking.jpg

..Al

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

I bought my copy of Halo 2600 from AtariAge in 2010 before manuals were available. Is it still possible to buy just the manual?  I collect manuals for each of my 2600 games, and I'd really love to have the Halo manual to complete that. 

1 minute ago, 806 said:

I bought my copy of Halo 2600 from AtariAge in 2010 before manuals were available. Is it still possible to buy just the manual?  I collect manuals for each of my 2600 games, and I'd really love to have the Halo manual to complete that. 

Send me a private message with your address and I'll mail you one. 

..Al

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CommodoreCEO said:

I hate to ask this again, but is there any update on shipping to the UK?

Or have the UK government continued to shit the bed and taken forever to assist you with VAT registration? ?

Yep, that's completely fallen apart, so I think I'm going to have to restart the VAT registration processed.  I am wholly unimpressed with this entire debacle.

..Al

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Albert said:

Yep, that's completely fallen apart, so I think I'm going to have to restart the VAT registration processed.  I am wholly unimpressed with this entire debacle.

..Al

Oh no... I'm sorry to hear that.

I know it's probably low on your list of priorities, but being able to purchase Gravitic Mines through your eBay store would see an instant purchase from me.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2022 at 8:46 PM, CommodoreCEO said:

I know it's probably low on your list of priorities, but being able to purchase Gravitic Mines through your eBay store would see an instant purchase from me.

Maybe that's a solution. Sales under the threshold just let eBay handle it. Sales over that threshold still work as they used to I believe, so only allow those through the store for UK buyers. Could that work?

• Like 1

On 4/24/2022 at 2:46 PM, CommodoreCEO said:

I will be adding all the new games (Jaguar and otherwise) to eBay and Etsy in the summer.  Won't be able to do that any earlier than July, though.  Still working on the UK VAT thing, which is really a big giant pain in the ass and I'm not very impressed with HMRC at all.

..Al

• Like 2