IGNORED

Rikki & Toki & Vikki walk into a bar

Cousin Vinnie

Wrote a couple of game specific articles this week, five reviews last week… trying to catch up from the time off. 

How to Fix Rikki & Vikki’s Gamebreaking Glitch

What is Going on With Toki for the Atari 7800?

www.atari7800forever.com

(I know most of you guys know the story behind Toki… if you wanna fact check me that’s cool. I wrote that article with some humor for perpetuity’s sake. Thanks again for the love.)

• Like 2

What if it wasn't actually a glitch, and it's just another one of Misery's inconveniences?

Spoiler

It's both the 7800's and my fault - The former for being designed with controller ports that don't idle unpressed. Mine for assuming the wedge would behave like most other, sensible hardware. Boo hoo, now I know better.

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, TailChao said:

What if it wasn't actually a glitch, and it's just another one of Misery's inconveniences?

Reveal hidden contents

It's both the 7800's and my fault - The former for being designed with controller ports that don't idle unpressed. Mine for assuming the wedge would behave like most other, sensible hardware. Boo hoo, now I know better.

Misery Dragon is the best bad guy name ever. One night I swear I'm gonna get a green mask and red tights and wrestle as the Misery Dragon at some small VFW in Kentucky. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3